Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 injector problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:20 # 1
guanoapes
hello 2006 206 I have a gasoline-lpg vehicle, I live in manisa, my vehicle, which I have been very satisfied until 1 month ago, got me offended officially for the last 1 month, press brake, gearbox bearings-coil-tensioner set has changed, now my vehicle is running with 5-6 starter, the car does not eat paralysis until the gas passes the gas. and I cannot lift the car, it is relieved when it passes to the gas.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 2
erden1978
[QUOTE = guanoapes] hello 2006 206 I have a gasoline-LPG vehicle, I live in manisa, I have been very happy until 1 month ago, the car got tired of me officially for the last 1 month. the vehicle is paralyzed, it does not eat gas and I cannot lift the car, it is relieved when it passes to the gas, I took it to a service in Izmir, they told me that one of the injectors might be broken and that my car had a few days of work, they said that the fuel pump might be possible, now I am bored and I have come to the point of selling what do you think might have happened? .. [/ QUOTE]
When LPG was on, the fault light turned on. When I was using LPG in my own vehicle, the same problem was getting out when the fault light was on.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 3
guanoapes
no teacher lpde no problem malfunction lamp does not light up the vehicle is working hard on gasoline and a constant shaking goes very hard especially in the morning the car relaxes when it passes to the gas ..
08.05.2020 16:20 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = guanoapes] no teacher lpde no problem the malfunction lamp does not light up the car is working hard on gasoline and a constant shaking goes very hard especially in the morning the car relaxes when it passes to the gas .. [/ QUOTE]
could be doing from the gas automat, have him checked.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 5
Guests
have the fuel filter cleaned, and if the dirty fuel has blocked the filter, it will do the same.
08.05.2020 16:20 # 6
guanoapes
gasoline filter and coil just changed but no change what is it called petrol automata hojam?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”