Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 information display problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:55 # 1
Onurzdn
Hello everyone, since I was my first peugeot vehicle, I am facing some problems, the first of them was that the information screen was working fine yesterday morning, the clock was showing the radio fln. Waiting for the help of friends who know.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 2
sonerkyl
hello honor radio information display shows no images or faint. If there is no image, it is necessary to disassemble and check it, the socket may be loose, or if it shows a faint, the bulb may have exploded. If the airbag light is flashing, the places to check while the vehicle is in motion airbag wrap (com2000- headlight wiper arm) - brown socket under the steering wheel may have become loose. seat airbag can be caused by sockets under the seat. If you take a photo of the screen and put it in a better direction, it is better.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 3
Onurzdn
my soner teacher airbag light was blinking, it was not flashing, the information screen does not turn on sometimes, sometimes it does not turn on, you may not turn it on, you turn the contact, the screen turns on, the screen does not go out, it is not time, the time is passing, when I get back again, the screen does not work, I am looking the next day, the image has come
08.05.2020 19:55 # 4
sonerkyl
honor then may be going away when your annoyance warms up as it relates to the screen flime. Is your screen two lines or 3 lines screens?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 5
Onurzdn
My 2000 model vehicle should be 2 lines
08.05.2020 19:55 # 6
Cyrus35
info screen bulbs socket sockets are very narrow, so the cable pulls the metal chassis part of the bulbs, it came to me that a few people came to repair, so they got the room swinging, they did not connect the cable, solder nor connect, so the cable plays on the tabs, pull the top cover by forcing it, pull out the bulbs and control it. take care of their home
08.05.2020 19:55 # 7
Onurzdn
[QUOTE = Cyrus35] information screen, for the groove of the bulbs of the bulbs are very tight, they pull the cable to the metal chassis part of the bulbs. Take out both the bulbs and check their slots, my teacher [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, my teacher was very revealing. I could not solve this tool, so it malfunctions and fixes itself. Fln is very good in terms of hardware and comfort, but this kind of small problems can cool down a little

08.05.2020 19:55 # 8
bilo131
I hose down the subject but after 2 months my order came and I installed it. I write for information purposes. Deleting articles on the information screen is related to the cable. After pouring out the old cable, sticky substance remains on the bord and glass, I scraped it with acetone and a pointed plastic-tipped piece. Then the lines where you will put the tape appear. 15 TL material 15 TL tax fee 30 TL to handle 300 TL they want to come to pieces.

08.05.2020 19:55 # 9
sonerkyl
thank you for the information.
08.05.2020 19:55 # 10
mxfelix
[QUOTE = bilo131] I am hose down the subject but after 2 months my order came and I installed it. I write for information purposes. Deleting articles on the information screen is related to the cable. After pouring out the old cable, sticky substance remains on the bord and glass, I scraped it with acetone and a pointed plastic-tipped piece. Then the lines where you will put the tape appear. 15 TL material 15 TL tax fee 30 TL to handle 300 TL they want to come to pieces.

[/ QUOTE]

did you get ali expressten? can you link?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 11
Nevzat72
where did you have
08.05.2020 19:55 # 12
rolandgarros
there are lines on my 3 lines display such as pixel error. Is it possible to repair?
08.05.2020 19:55 # 13
Ankaragucu1910
I removed the information screen in my car, I disassembled it, then it was completely dispersed.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”