Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 indicators surprised

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
yenice
greetings. 2004 1.4 HDI 206 x-line, firstly there was a problem with the speed and temperature indicator on my instrument panel.

When I switched on the ignition, the speed indicator was below 0, it was right in the vertical position.

the temperature indicator truck tractor truck He made a noise and then rose.

I opened the area where the instrument panel was located, first took the spin stick a few turns and brought it back to zero, but when I turned on the ignition again, this time the rush jumped forward, corrected it again and so on. I removed the last revolver and put it back in. It was corrected.

When the ignition was switched on the speedometer, the speed increased to 170 :) I disassembled it and I tried it several times. It was improved.

but I could not fix the temperature bar. I put it on and off it many times. I haven't tried a lot of things. When the ignition is turned on, it makes a truck and goes back then rises.

This problem can cause nothing today. In addition, it does not do this every time the ignition is switched on and off. After turning off the ignition, waiting for the mileage to go off, he does the ignition. Even when I do not open the ignition or the ignition, when I open the door, the overhead lamp and the mileage clock turn on, and my temperature indicator tilt the truck and fall back to its place.

08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
yenice
There is no problem with the values. shows the correct values. the fuel gauge is correct, the rpm is working correctly and speed, so is the speed, the temperature is right. > Today we said that we did not connect the glass module, we canceled it and tried it again.

Is it an electrical problem or could it be blown out?
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
spearo
If you get any electrical interference from the relays in the glass module, it is advisable to disassemble the glass module in the 206 307s & nbsp; experiencing the interference of the transformers of some brand-name cheap xenon lamps of your experience;)
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
yenice
[QUOTE = spearo] can detect the interference from the relays in the glass module when it gets electrical interference, my advice is to remove the glass module from the interference of the transformers of some brand-name cheap xenon lamps in your 30 30s.)
[/ QUOTE]

cancel the glass module but we still have the same situation.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
yenice
I removed both the central locking computer and the glass module, but it is still the same.

Do these indicators have insurance? Reviews
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
yenice
Guys, the subject is up to date.

I just unplugged the central lock and the glass module again.

If the problem was electrical, the tachometer would not improve. It got better after disassembling the speedometer also improved. but I couldn't do it even though I removed the temperature indicator many times.

Does this system have insurance or insurance? There is no problem in his work. All of my indicators are working correctly and properly.

As I said right now, when I turn on the ignition, the truck goes up and down, and then rises to where it should go.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”