Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 indicator questions

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:05 # 1
ErkanKurnaz
brothers know my vehicle 2004 206 hdi van (seat glass etc built)
3 & nbsp; I have a question < / DIV>
1-I bought a diesel today and then I had a car, and when I turned on the ignition when I opened the ignition, the abs and esp lamp burned for the first time, then went off in two lamps after 3-4 seconds, again. & Nbsp; He was burning. I wonder if I have to turn it on and off, so I need to turn it on from the service? I checked the lamp, the lamp is intact, then I checked the current coming with the multimeter, the current is not coming to the lamp. Is it okay? Is it okay?
& nbsp;
3- How do I know the time of changing the clutch lining?
& nbsp;
thanks to all my brothers in advance
08.05.2020 14:05 # 2
peugeotefe
Do you have alarm music facilities in the car? If there is any swelling, water may have escaped to the BSI.
08.05.2020 14:05 # 3
hasimayaz
1. Once a few extra lamps come on. turns off after a short time of ignition. There is no such thing as opening it from BSI. The situation is normal, nothing to worry about.
& nbsp;
2. Either the sender is bad or its sockets are oxidized. Track number 7.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
3. 20 - 30 thousand after the pad changes, starts to grip from above. an average of 100,000 km. It takes you to normal use. Although tremors close to its end, it is generally not possible to fully understand it. Peugos generally grasp from above, do not be fooled by the saying that your service is grasping from above. The last few km. have you changed it first?
08.05.2020 14:05 # 4
t@lip
[QUOTE = ErkanKurnaz] brothers, my vehicle 2004 206 hdi van (seat glass etc built) 3 questions 1-I bought the diesel today, when I opened the ignition when I opened the ignition, the abs and esp lamp burned for the first time, then 3-4 After two seconds, the two lamps went out and did not burn. I wonder if these are closed because I have to open it from the service? 2- The reverse lamp does not light up. I checked the lamp, the lamp is intact, then I checked the current coming with the multimeter, there is no current coming to the lamp. 3- How do I know when the clutch lining changes? Thanks to all my brothers in advance [/ QUOTE] As far as I know: 1-Occasionally, all indicator slides will light up for 4-5 seconds, sometimes it can cause electric leakage, water contact, light bulb explosion or something. So there is no problem. The display also has all the hardware's lamps, but there is no hardware in return, so it will not work if you turn it off from service. 2-Unscrew the air filter in the engine compartment, under the filter you will see a gray socket on the transmission, where the double cable enters. Reverse sender, that's the socket. Remove the socket, turn on the ignition, and short-circuit the ends of the socket with a small piece of wire. If the backlight lights are on, your client is gone, if it is not burned, the fault is elsewhere, for example, in the fuses. If your client is defective, I bought it for 15 TL last week, so don't give 60-70. 3-Clutch starts to grip from above, but you can not fully understand when it will end. Have it replaced when the car is on the road. NOTE: My brother later saw that the car was diesel, your sender can be found in different places in the car, though I have described the place in the drawing of Harun Ustra, and he says he is in the same place. Talip_0192009-09-01 14:50:27
08.05.2020 14:05 # 5
ErkanKurnaz
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] 1. Once in a while those extra lamps will light up. turns off after a short time of ignition. There is no such thing as opening it from BSI. The situation is normal, nothing to worry about.
& nbsp;
2. Either the sender is bad or its sockets are oxidized. Track number 7.
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
3. 20 - 30 thousand after the pad changes, starts to grip from above. an average of 100,000 km. It takes you to normal use. Although tremors close to its end, it is generally not possible to fully understand it. Peugos generally grasp from above, do not be fooled by the saying that your service is grasping from above. The last few km. have you changed it first?
[/ QUOTE]
master car at 114,000. I do not know that I have changed since I just bought it
& nbsp;
by the way the insurance paid the money I hope it will make the back bumper on Monday :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”