Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Indicator Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
Emre07
First of all, hello everyone. My car 2005 model 1.4 hdi 206 x-design. My car stood in the parking lot of my house because I went to my hometown for about 15 days. When I arrived, I noticed that the battery was flat. The battery had to be replaced anyway, but I will replace it as soon as possible, but what I really want to ask you is; We added battery to my vehicle from another vehicle. Then I noticed when my car was running hi, the speedometer and the fuel hand are lowered (for example, the speedometer is between 0 and the last speed almost, that is, I am going with 70-60 with 70) I wonder how I can solve this problem? Thanks in advance 😊
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
Karacocuk24
My solution, simple brother, first get rid of the hatch from the top of the instrument panel, gently get rid of his fingernails and then get rid of his fingernails and adjust the needle as you want, in the opposite face of the indicator, try to move it from the back without playing the navigation, etc. good evening
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
Emre07
Okay, tomorrow my first job will be to try what you say. Thank you very much for your time and help 😊
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
Emre07
[QUOTE = Emre07] Okay, my first job is to try what you say tomorrow. Thank you very much for your time and help. I wonder if the indicator will recover if I buy fuel?
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Emre07] [QUOTE = Emre07] Okay, my first job is to try what you say tomorrow. Thank you very much for your time and help. I wonder if I get fuel, will the indicator go away?
[/ QUOTE] When I fix the panel, I got the problem, I reached the conclusion. If there is a problem, you can plug it in 90 or less when the vehicle fan first starts
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
Emre07
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = Emre07] [QUOTE = Emre07] Okay, my first job is to try what you say tomorrow. Thank you very much for your time and help. I wonder if I get fuel, will the indicator go back? If there is a problem, you can plug it in 90 or too little down when the vehicle first turns on. thank you again 😊
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”