Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Indicator problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:26 # 1
Slowhand
Greetings friends.

I own the 2004 gasoline 1.4 XT 206. I have been encountering an interesting problem for 1 week.

While the vehicle is operating normally, all indicators drop to zero. Sometimes it comes to itself after 1-2 seconds. If it does not improve, the battery lamp will come on after a while. If it coincides with the red light, it can stop. The interesting thing is that when you turn on the air conditioner or take the ventilation to level 3-4, the indicators improve and continue to work normally. I went to the industry today, they connected the vehicle to the computer, but no problems appeared.

What should I do?
08.05.2020 19:26 # 2
talip206
Sir, it looks like your battery life has been completed. Many of these problems are caused by the battery. If the battery is normal, have the battery rated. Have you been getting a strange warning sound when starting the car recently? Alerts when starting the vehicle near the end of the battery for the first time in the morning
08.05.2020 19:26 # 3
Slowhand
[QUOTE = talip206] Sir, it looks like your battery life has been completed. Many of these problems are caused by the battery. If the battery is normal, have the battery rated. Have you been getting a strange warning sound when starting the car recently? Alerts when starting the vehicle near battery end in the morning [/ QUOTE]
Thanks for the answer. I changed the battery about 2 months ago. As you said, let me take a look at the charger. There is no sound on the first run, but there is another situation. A new tape was installed in the vehicle a few months ago. 1 min after switching off the ignition. Until then, an interesting warning sound comes. Since the car was not with me, I could not record the sound, but dit-dat-dit-dat ..... dit-dat-dit-dat gives a warning.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”