Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Indicator Hand Engine Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:53 # 1
arda22__
Hello friends, I bought 2001 206 vehicles about 1 month ago, my car did not work on the gasoline and the temperature of the indicator, the engine of the master we know did not work faulty, but it does not work itself, I would like to ask you if you have a good place in Ankara, I would be glad to help you.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 2
burakbaykal2
After passing the agile force in the scythians industry, there is a barrier called İDRİS USTA.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 3
okan77
If you are in Istanbul, I know a place where you will shoot a point in Kartal Otosanay ... get well soon ...
08.05.2020 18:53 # 4
cetintas
hello arda22 this problem was in my car 206 rpm was not working, thanks to a video I found on the internet, I solved this job myself, if your hand is a bit skeptical, you can do it too.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 5
arda22__
[QUOTE = cetintas] hello arda22 this problem was with me in the car 206 rpm was not working thanks to a video I found on the internet. -J8 [/ QUOTE]
My teacher, I was looking for something like that, no matter how much I thank you ... but I hope that I will encounter another malfunction when I have a general malfunction in these servos ... my gas gauge does not get any better, but the temperature is 5%, but it is good to try again.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 6
cetintas
You are welcome, but I have this plastic gear shaft on the speedometer and tachometer, but I am not sure if it is on the gasoline and temperature indicator I did not pay much attention as I did not work with them
This is a general problem for speed and speed indicator, but I don't know if there will be a solution for gasoline and heat, I hope it works for you.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 7
arda22__
[QUOTE = cetintas] I would like, but I have this plastic gear shaft on the speedometer and tachometer, but I am not sure if it is on the gasoline and temperature indicator I did not pay much attention as I did not work with them
This is a general problem for speed and speed indicator, but I don't know if there will be a solution for gasoline and heat, I hope it works for you.
[/ QUOTE]
Sir, I just watched the video, but I have no gear like the tachometer, I gathered it back in the gasoline and overheating ... picture link ... http: //hizliresim.com/XYAA0o
08.05.2020 18:53 # 8
suppor
Randomly when we insert the indication chips into what you follow
08.05.2020 18:53 # 9
okan77
Individual intervention is troublesome ... It was necessary to reset during the collection ... So in short, that money comes out of a pocket ... I disassembled one of my friends, it was gone on the digital km screen in a distressed one. It was a room in the Eagle industry. . :)
08.05.2020 18:53 # 10
arda22__
[QUOTE = suppor] When we put the indicator stick on the track, how does [/ QUOTE] show in the video how my teacher got stuck ...
08.05.2020 18:53 # 11
arda22__
[QUOTE = okan77]
Individual intervention is troublesome ... It was necessary to perform a reset during the collection ... In short, that money comes out of a pocket ... I disassembled one of my friends, it was gone on the digital km screen in a distressed one. It was a room in the eagle industry. .:) [/ QUOTE]
As long as you do not touch the individual intervention circuits, it is not a very difficult process. By the way, I was wondering what are they resetting when I need to reset? arda22__ 2014-11-18 13:46:36
08.05.2020 18:53 # 12
cetintas
friends, it is not necessary to reset it. It quickly leaves where it is, and it happened to me. It is necessary to install a very millimeter. Thank goodness there is no problem now, but Arda's problem is a bit different.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 13
arda22__
[QUOTE = cetintas] friends, it is not necessary to reset it. quickly leaving where it was, it happened to me very much, it is necessary to install it very millimeter, thank goodness there is no problem now, but Arda's problem is a bit different, it is not a different shaft breaking event [/ QUOTE]
Gas and heat bar does not work with gear and shaft system like tachometer, there is a virgin spiral like coil, and there is nothing to do. the gas light is still on and the gas and the temperature bar do not fall after the car has stopped. arda22__ 2014-11-18 14:16:37
08.05.2020 18:53 # 14
okan77
[QUOTE = arda22__] [QUOTE = okan77]
Individual intervention is troublesome ... It was necessary to perform a reset during the collection ... In short, that money comes out of a pocket ... I disassembled one of my friends, it was gone on the digital km screen in a distressed one. It was a room in the eagle industry. .:) [/ QUOTE]
As long as you do not touch the individual intervention circuits, it is not a very difficult process. By the way, I was wondering what are they resetting when I need to reset? [/ QUOTE]
When we say zero, do not get it wrong .. We have already started repairing it by saying that we have already repaired it .. We removed the stepper motors for revolutions and km hours. Instead of being able to fit the hair as thin as a hair .. we have already strengthened this gear that has already been processed .. but it did not happen ... there is ismail master in the eagle industry ... a young man when he says master ... not a separate room like other masters of clothing style He changed the engines, then connected the display to the computer with the orig sockets. When he first supplied electricity to the dial, the hands jumped up and remained steady ... he said that it would never be intervened by hand. He reset all of them one by one with the help of a program he opened, then put them on the vehicle .. opened the contact ... He even stubbornly attributed to the masters who said that the broken film of the digital screen cannot be made ...
He also talked about the fact that the gasoline and temperature hands will not deteriorate easily because the 4-foot feet touching the motherboard are not touching the back of the indicator ...
When we say zeroing, he told us that he was synchronized for the correct km data. Maybe we couldn't get out of the job because the stepper motors we had were repaired before ...
08.05.2020 18:53 # 15
arda22__
[QUOTE = okan77] [QUOTE = arda22__] [QUOTE = okan77]
As long as you do not touch the individual intervention circuits, it is not a very difficult process. By the way, I was wondering what are they resetting when I need to reset? [/ QUOTE]
When we say zero, do not get it wrong .. We have already started repairing it by saying that we have already repaired it .. We removed the stepper motors for revolutions and km hours. Instead of being able to fit the hair as thin as a hair .. we have already strengthened this gear that has already been processed .. but it did not happen ... there is ismail master in the eagle industry ... a young man when he says master ... not a separate room like other masters of clothing style He changed the engines, then connected the display to the computer with the orig sockets. When he first supplied electricity to the dial, the hands jumped up and remained steady ... he said that it would never be intervened by hand. He reset all of them one by one with the help of a program he opened, then put them on the vehicle .. opened the contact ... He even stubbornly attributed to the masters who said that the broken film of the digital screen cannot be made ...
He also talked about the fact that the gasoline and temperature hands will not deteriorate easily because the 4-foot feet touching the motherboard are not touching the back of the indicator ...
When we say zeroing, he told us that he was synchronized for the correct km data. Maybe we couldn't get out of the job because the stepper motors we had were repaired before ...
[/ QUOTE]
I need someone like a master of masseuse, but as you said in Ankara :) I don't really understand anything from gas and heat, I checked the indicator from A to Z, from the solders on the card to the bottom of the feet and even the oxidizer. I cleaned the oxide cleaner in the sprayer, but the strange part of the work is that the indicators work to a certain extent and always fix there ... I would say the indicators are broken if it doesn't work but I can't say. The hands did not work until you removed the display and cleaned and installed it. I could not get out of this situation. arda22__ 2014-11-19 16:27:45
08.05.2020 18:53 # 16
cetintas
A weak idea when I fixed and fixed the tachometer, the temperature gauge and the gas gauge stood much higher than normal example: gasoline was showing 4/3 full when the tank was full, the temperature was 60 degrees when it was 10 degrees I figured it out like the windshield and the gas gauge needles First I installed it, then I turned the ignition once, the indicators turned on, then I knew that the engine was cold, I inserted it very carefully from 0 degrees, I installed it in a quarter tank in the same way, I hope this is solved this time if you did not do so
08.05.2020 18:53 # 17
cetintas
If it has been interfered before, this sensitivity may not have been given importance.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 18
arda22__
[QUOTE = cetintas] a weak idea when I fix and install the tachometer, the temperature gauge and gas gauge stood much higher than normal example: gasoline was showing 4/3 full when the tank was full, the temperature was showing 60 degrees when it was 10 degrees I solved the work as follows, without installing the windshield on the vehicle and I installed the gas temperature gauge before installing it, then turned the ignition once, the indicators were activated, then I knew that the engine was cold, I inserted it very carefully from 0 degrees in the same way, I hope that it will be solved this time if you did not do so. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much for your precious suggestion ... When I bought the car, which was not intervened in the indicator before, the gas needle was not playing anyway and the lamp was on, the temperature was playing 5%. I just cleaned and attached the display, the hands played, but I do not follow the regular or real values. When I insert the needle, I follow it on the basis that it is at the lowest level, when the wrong one is inserted, it does not fall when the needle stops.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 19
Gokcesel
It's been a long time but have you found a solution to your problem? With my tachometer, the gas gauge started to slide backwards.
08.05.2020 18:53 # 20
kaan206
[QUOTE = okan77] If you are in Istanbul, I know a place where you will shoot a point in Kartal Otosanayide ... get well soon ... [/ QUOTE]
Where can I get the transfer indicator of my 206 vehicles in Kartal?
Have you had it done? How was workmanship vs
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”