Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 immobilizer problem the vehicle is not working.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:53 # 1
xpyhre
Greetings
The complete contact & nbsp; iron has been replaced, as there was a problem with my car's contact. Now that the iron has been replaced, there are no jeeps in the key of the new contact iron. normal flat key. I'm running my vehicle. har har har & nbsp; it sounds like it will work in the form of sound. Is this problem due to immobilizer? the key of the old contact and the chip inside the key is on me. & nbsp; what should I do about it? I'm thinking of canceling immobilizer & nbsp; how are they going to cancel from the brain? and according to the old key, can I have the contact iron adjusted to the original peugeot key in the key ring?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 2
Serkan
While the starter is holding the chip in hand, bring the contact closer to the contact socket and even make contact, if the immobilizer is welded, the vehicle will start. I have a chipless key, the car does not start, when it moves the other key closer to the ignition, it reads the chip and works with the chipless key.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 3
koliva
Isn't that pretty normal? So your vehicle does not work? The system called
Immoblizer is already a security system against the scars. Think about it, you are thieves and you are trying to steal the vehicle, you think you can get the vehicle by inserting the lock and inserting another lock. You can do as Serco05 says. Or if your old key remains, you can only change the metal part. In this way, the immobliser part remains the same as before.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 4
tellotello
If the old key remains, your job is easy as our Koliva brother said. All you have to do is move the immobilizer part inside the old key to the new key. In practice, only the tip of your old key entering the contact needs to be replaced. If their system is the same (for example, the end is connected to the black plastic with the screw and it is enough to change the tip), the tip change will work. If you try to start the vehicle by holding the old immobilizer part over the new key to understand the problem, your job will be easy, if it is not wrong, it will work. because I didn't carry the immobilizer. I had solved the problem by changing the covers, by the way, I had the opportunity to open and examine the key. I hope your situation will be easily resolved in you. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 5
xpyhre
According to my original key, that is, if I opened a tooth according to the jeep peugeot key, the contact is in the key switch. Does it work this time?
08.05.2020 16:53 # 6
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre] If I open a thread according to my original key, i.e. a peugeot key with jeep, its contact is in the key switch. Does it work this time? [/ QUOTE]

So you will have it done the same as your original key. It works.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 7
xpyhre

So you will get it done the same as your original key. Of course it works.
[/ QUOTE]

how do I make koliva according to the contact, make a new ahtar, switch the key in the original key of the original key to make the immobilizer circuit in the original key. Contagem of
08.05.2020 16:53 # 8
koliva
[QUOTE = xpyhre]

how do I make it, according to the koliva contact, I will make a new ahtar and switch the key in the original key of the original key, if I don't have the key switch *, I will set the contact to the key switch and let me see my key with my original immbilizer. br> [/ QUOTE]

Let's take a look at what we have.
1. The lock has been completely changed and the key has also changed. Member 2. Old key + immoblizer jeep stands.

So keys are sold. I bought it last night for 7 euros. You go and get the key part in a key ring. You replace the internal part with your old key (circuit + immoblizer). It should be this way.
`

08.05.2020 16:53 # 9
xpyhre
[QUOTE = xpyhre]

So you will have it done the same as your original key. It works.
[/ QUOTE]

How do I get the original key to fit the new key in my current contact? xpyhre 2012-07-12 17:23:56
08.05.2020 16:53 # 10
Serkan

My friend take the empty key holder and tip for one 206, then go to the key maker with your newly made key and open the tip accordingly, put it in the key container you just bought in your chip, that's it

Link for empty key
Reviews http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-elektronik-arac-elektronigi-peugeot-206-anahtar-2-buton-bos-kumanda-kasasi-bos-kumanda-kabi-61322651/detay/
08.05.2020 16:53 # 11
xpyhre
[QUOTE = Serco05]
My friend take the blank key holder and tip for one 206, then go to the keymaker with your newly made key and open the tip accordingly, put it in the new key case you have bought in the chip in your hand, that's it

Empty key link for

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-elektronik-arac-elektronigi-peugeot-206-anrench-2-buton-bos-kumanda-kasasi-bos-kTROL-kabi- 61322651 / detail / [/ QUOTE]

If I do this operation now, will the car start at the first start? so immoyu read?
then do I lock the doors old? or gas tank cover?

There is a circuit like clock circuit inside the old original key in me, is it immobilizer? Is this immo in the same circuit as the central lock?
xpyhre 2012-07-12 23:25:53
08.05.2020 16:53 # 12
Serkan

[QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05]
My friend take the empty key case and tip for one 206, then go to the keymaker with your newly made key and open the tip accordingly, put it in the key case you just bought in your chip, that's it

Link for blank key

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-elektronik-arac-elektronigi-peugeot-206-anrench-2-button-bos-kTROL- case-empty-control-cabin-61322651 / detail / [/ QUOTE]

If I do this process now, will the car start at the first start? so immoyu read?
then do I lock the doors old? or gas tank cover?

There is a circuit like clock circuit inside the old original key in me, is it immobilizer? Is this immo in the same circuit as the central lock?
[/ QUOTE]

If you do what I call the vehicle is a remote control circuit that works like a clock circuit, if the immobilizer chip is a small amount, you can't open the doors and the diesel cover with your new key because the contact the key teeth do not fit because the lock has changed, send your phone from private if I want, I will try to help more descriptive
08.05.2020 16:53 # 13
xpyhre
[QUOTE = Serco05] [QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05] My friend get the empty key case and tip for one 206, then go to the keymaker with your newly made key and open the tip accordingly, put it in the key case you just bought in the chip in your hand, that's empty key linkhttp: //www.sahibinden.com/ilan/alisveris-elektronik-arac-elektronigi-peugeot-206-anrench-2-buton-bos-kTROL-kasasi-bos-kTROL-kabi-61322651/detay/ [/ QUOTE ] if I do this process now, will the car start at the first start? So do I read the immoyu? There is a circuit like clock circuit inside the old original key in me, is it the immobilizer? Is this immo in the same circuit as the central lock? [/ QUOTE] If you do what I said, the vehicle is a remote control circuit that works like a clock circuit. If the immobilizer chip is small, you can't open the doors and the diesel cover with your new key, because the key lock changes, the key teeth do not fit. / QUOTE] now the starter motor of my vehicle was malfunctioning, the starter motor was dismantled, I wrapped the manifold and the ignition coils with the bag. I closed the hood. He slept in the open garage for about 6 months, it rained and snowed. Are the ignition coils damaged? Maybe the tool doesn't work from it. Because I did what you said. So I brought the ignition key with the chip closer to the new ignition, I started the starter now, the car did not work again. Because the vehicle was running before the contact changed. before starting the engine. Since the starter motor has changed in contact, what we think of is not detecting immobilizer. So, as you said last care, getting a new key takes an empty key case. tooth opening glass for the new contact, I will insert the chip from the old key into the new key. Let's see if I will work xpyhre2012-07-13 15:09:31
08.05.2020 16:53 # 14
Serkan
Dude take the immo chip out of the old key, when you start with your new ignition key, contact the immo chip to the contact frame, if it still does not work, it means there are other problems than immo, but do not forget that the car will not work without reading the immo chip, by the way, did not you know the location chip event? & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:53 # 15
xpyhre
[QUOTE = Serco05] Dude take the immo chip out of the old key, when starting with your new ignition key, touch the immo chip to the contact frame, if it still doesn't work, it has other problems than immo, but don't forget that the car will not work without reading the immo chip, meanwhile the place you change the contact is the chip Didn't I know about the incident? [/ QUOTE]

They directed. They said to get the key of the old original contact adjusted according to the contact you received. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:53 # 16
tazmaniac
[QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05] now the starter motor of my vehicle was malfunctioning, the starter motor was dismantled, I wrapped the manifold and ignition coils with the bag. I closed the hood. He slept in the open garage for about 6 months, it rained and snowed. Are the ignition coils damaged? Maybe the tool doesn't work from it. Because I did what you said. So I brought the ignition key with the chip closer to the new ignition, I started the starter now, the car did not work again. Because the vehicle was running before the contact changed. before starting the engine. Since the starter motor has changed in contact, what we think of is not detecting immobilizer. So, as you said last care, getting a new key takes an empty key case. tooth opening glass for the new contact, I will insert the chip from the old key into the new key. let's see if you will work [/ QUOTE] but you have confused the issue: D now look first the immobiliiser fault should write engine immobiliiser fault when there is a problem in immo. So at least that's what it says to me. I also worked with the immobilizer sometime. As a result, the key in his hand must know the receiver in the car, apart from the mechanical fit of the contact, you already know that you tried it. The cars are not working or something ... this is done by the key makers, so the chip in your hand is compatible with your vehicle, and the id information that is compatible with your vehicle is thrown. Most likely there is a problem in the ignition system, but I don't think there is a coil because the coil takes more load on the engine feed after the first ignition.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 17
Serkan
[QUOTE = tazmaniac] [QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05] now the starter motor of my vehicle was malfunctioning, the starter motor was dismantled, I wrapped the manifold and ignition coils with the bag. I closed the hood. He slept in the open garage for about 6 months, it rained and snowed. Are the ignition coils damaged? Maybe the tool doesn't work from it. Because I did what you said. So I brought the ignition key with the chip closer to the new ignition, I started the starter now, the car did not work again. Because the vehicle was running before the contact changed. before starting the engine. Since the starter motor has changed in contact, what we think of is not detecting immobilizer. So, as you said last care, getting a new key takes an empty key case. tooth opening glass for the new contact, I will insert the chip from the old key into the new key. let's see if you will work [/ QUOTE] but you have confused the issue: D now look first the immobiliiser fault should write engine immobiliiser fault when there is a problem in immo. So at least that's what it says to me. I also worked with the immobilizer sometime. As a result, the key in his hand must know the receiver in the car, apart from the mechanical fit of the contact, you already know that you tried it. The cars are not working or something ... this is done by the key makers, so the chip in your hand is compatible with your vehicle, and the id information that is compatible with your vehicle is thrown. Probably there is a problem in the ignition system, but I don't think there is a coil because the coil takes more load on the engine feed after the first ignition. [/ QUOTE] Dude, how do you know your friend has a trip computer in the car? Talar comes out in the 206 's with the make-up after the 2003 model, you know that the car will not work even after everything is intact after the chip is not transferred to the new ignition key mentioned in the previous messages.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 18
Serkan
[QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05] Dude remove the immo chip from the old key, touch the immo chip to the contact frame when starting with your new ignition key, if it still doesn't work, there are other problems than immo, but remember that the car will not work without reading the immo chip, this Didn't you know the chip event where you switched the contact from time to time? [/ QUOTE]

They directed. They said to get the key of the old original contact adjusted according to the contact you received.
[/ QUOTE]

Dude, I have 3 keys, 1 of them has no chip, the car cranks with the chipless key, but it does not work, but when the starter with the chipless key, the chip key touches the contact frame and reads and works the chip, if the chip contacts If it does not work by touching the frame and starting, it means there are other problems.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 19
xpyhre
[QUOTE = tazmaniac] [QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05] now the starter motor of my vehicle was malfunctioning, the starter motor was dismantled, I wrapped the manifold and ignition coils with the bag. I closed the hood. He slept in the open garage for about 6 months, it rained and snowed. Are the ignition coils damaged? Maybe the tool doesn't work from it. Because I did what you said. So I brought the ignition key with the chip closer to the new ignition, I started the starter now, the car did not work again. Because the vehicle was running before the contact changed. before starting the engine. Since the starter motor has changed in contact, what we think of is not detecting immobilizer. So, as you said last care, getting a new key takes an empty key case. tooth opening glass for the new contact, I will insert the chip from the old key into the new key. let's see if you will work [/ QUOTE] but you have confused the issue: D now look first the immobiliiser fault should write engine immobiliiser fault when there is a problem in immo. so at least that's what it says to me. I was also very busy with an intermediate immobilizer. As a result, the key in his hand must be mechanically compatible with the ignition, except that the immobilizer integration inside the key must recognize the receiver in the car, you already know that you have tried it. The cars are not working or something ... this is done by the keymakers, so the chip in your hand is compatible with your car, and the id information that is compatible with your vehicle is thrown. most likely there is a problem in the ignition system, but I don't think there is a bobbin because the coil takes more load on the motor feed after the first ignition because [/ QUOTE] (((((i.e. the chip in your hand is assigned id information that matches your vehicle)))) chip b What kind of id will be thrown because it is wide? The receiver is the transmitter, the receiver is inside the transmitter key, under the vehicle's contact in the receiver. I have the jeep in the key of the original contact. I will put the chip in the new switch container .. I will open the thread according to the contact. The starter motor was defective due to the ignition. They said the starter was on fire. The starter motor was repaired. I did not change the ignition, the vehicle started. I did not have the contact repaired, I went and got a contact. I bought it because it was not like to be repaired, the key was falling from the contact, the spring inside was not pushing back when the starter was pressed. From France ... on the road computer, engine immobiliiser does not write a fault vehicle 99 model single line screen radio and date and time information is available. If I did not change the ignition the vehicle was working before, the starter engine was repaired, I did not change the contact, the vehicle was working. Now, the contact has changed, the vehicle is not running, it is starting, it is getting har har har harmaking. As the last care, as the friends say, I will take the container in a key and according to the contact I received, I will open it in the chip and place it in the new key's container. Let's see if it doesn't work then we will cancel the immo, the last frame looks like this.
08.05.2020 16:53 # 20
tazmaniac
[QUOTE = Serco05] [QUOTE = tazmaniac] [QUOTE = xpyhre] [QUOTE = Serco05]
My friend, how do you know that your friend has a trip computer in the car, even if those errors come up in the 206's with makeup after the 2003 model, the friend mentioned in the previous posts new you know that the car will not work even if everything is intact after the chip is not transferred to the ignition key.
[/ QUOTE]
! I have a computer.I wrote this message, "At least it turns out to me." I don't know before or after 2003. I wrote what I saw in my car. It is up to him to investigate the accuracy + if the person changing the contact has some electronic knowledge, he can understand if I cancel the key and get the right starter with the correct integration in his hand. >
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”