Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 immobilizer chip

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:57 # 1
xpyhre
Greetings. 206 1999 gti model car has no chip inside the ignition key, the contact had changed, I opened a thread according to the contact. The keymaker says the keychain says there is no immobilizer chip inside the key and the vehicle does not start from it. I would be very happy if those who had the 1999 mode 206 gti or the same key that I gave below look at the key and tell me if there is a chip. ecu, a brainworm friend 1999 model says the chip on the key of the 206 gti is on the central lock circuit inside the key ... the keymaker has called the brainer friend says the friend has 206 chip in all. The car is not starting, the keymaker said, unscrew the car, let's code the chip again. He wants 300 TL. or you should call the chip. It is not possible to find a small chip from where to find.

& nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
xpyhre 2012-08-01 21:41:10
08.05.2020 16:57 # 2
Guests
You don't need to disassemble the car. To retract the immobilized switch, the number of chassis in Russia is sufficient. And a key shoot with immobilizer is 150 TL in peugots.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 3
xpyhre
[QUOTE = maverick] You don't need to disassemble the car. To retract the immobilized switch, the number of chassis in Russia is sufficient. And I think a key with immobilizer is 150 TL in peugots. . like coding
08.05.2020 16:57 # 4
Serkan
They upload new code to their brain and load that code into the new chip in their hands & nbsp; Even if it is a solid key, it doesn't work after the new code with the old key, even when you get a key in the service, they warn that the new code will be loaded. I made the remote control circuit, chip and control container 184 TL except for the key tip. It was in the service that says 230 TL Do not make it to a few places in the service that says 270 TL without asking for prices.
08.05.2020 16:57 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = xpyhre] greetings. 206 1999 gti model car has no chip inside the ignition key, the contact had changed, I opened a thread according to the contact. The keymaker says the keychain says there is no immobilizer chip inside the key and the vehicle does not start from it. I would be very happy if those who had the 1999 mode 206 gti or the same key that I gave below look at the key and tell me if there is a chip. ecu, a brainworm friend 1999 model says the chip on the key of the 206 gti is on the central lock circuit inside the key ... the keymaker has called the brainer friend says the friend has 206 chip in all. The car is not starting, the keymaker said, unscrew the car, let's code the chip again. He wants 300 TL. or you should call the chip. It is not possible to find a small chip from where to find.

& nbsp; & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
I also have 206 model 206 gti, the chip inside the key, bro. even my brain had changed recently. I don't know how to introduce this. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”