Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 immobilizer

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
BurcUMUL
Hello to everyone ;
I have the 2002 model 206 gti. The original key of the car was changed by the first owner due to a control problem. Remote control system with alarm, embedded in the key is currently available. Yesterday I removed the key and looked. Only the circuit and battery of the alarm system are present in the switch. I couldn't see anything like an immobilizer.
I have an immobilizer in my 2002 model 206 gti. When I turn on the ignition of the car, no immobilizer light is on. If immobilier is not available, can I have the spare key made in a standard auto keymaker? . Thanks everyone ...
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
peugeotefe
All of the 206's have immobilizer.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
BurcUMUL
Will I turn on any warning lights when I turn on the immobilizer contact? There is no light on me ...
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
BurcUMUL
Is it possible to disable the immobilizer in any way? .
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
hasimayaz
http://www.peugeotturkey.com/nasil_yapilir.asp?makaleıd=60
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
BurcUMUL
Thank you Haşim Bey. As I mentioned, the control dish in me is not original. He changed the first owner for any reason. Inside the switch is a circuit similar to that in the how-to but not the same, and 2 batteries My wish was to replace the non-original switch case with the peugeot logo, but of course the circuits and the cap dimensions do not match. What kind of a path do I follow? Thanks ...
08.05.2020 14:09 # 7
GokhaN
[QUOTE = BurçUMUL] Thank you Haşim Bey. As I mentioned, the control dish in me is not original. He changed the first owner for any reason. Inside the switch is a circuit similar to that in the how-to but not the same, and 2 batteries My wish was to replace the non-original switch case with the peugeot logo, but of course the circuits and the cap dimensions do not match. What kind of a path do I follow? Thanks ... [/ QUOTE]

I was using it in the same way as you. It can be a ready-made container in alarms. They also attach the tiny circuit alarms you call immobilizer in the same way. There are services available, you can see places selling auto electric-alarm material is cheaper there.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 8
Haci
here is a situation that I don't understand is that every vehicle's Immobilizer circuit is the same as the receiver and transmitter, so do I try to disassemble the key of my vehicle and trap it to another controller or does it have to be an immo chip in my controller?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 9
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = mischievous] here is something that I don't understand is that every vehicle's immobilizer circuit is the same as the receiver and transmitter, so do I need to remove my car's key and swap it to another controller, or should it have an immo chip in my controller? [/ QUOTE]
Receiver and transmitter circuits are different in each vehicle. Of course, the chip in the plastic container does not start every vehicle. that chip just starts your vehicle.

the ignition key consists of 2 parts, the first one is the iron tip, the second one is the chip inside the plastic container.

for example, you have a ignition key and you want to duplicate it. all you have to do is pull the thread of the iron tip at the unlocking, then introduce this chip and the iron tip to the vehicle through a computer

that is, the vehicle does not work with the chip and iron tip it does not recognize.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 10
Haci
[QUOTE = h_307] [QUOTE = mischievous] here is something I do not understand is that every vehicle's immobilizer circuit is the same as the receiver and transmitter, so do I need to disassemble my car's key and try to trap it to another controller or should it have an immo chip in my controller? [/ QUOTE]
Receiver and transmitter circuits are different in each vehicle. Of course, the chip in the plastic container does not start every vehicle. that chip just starts your vehicle.

the ignition key consists of 2 parts, the first one is the iron tip, the second one is the chip inside the plastic container.

for example, you have a ignition key and you want to duplicate it. all you have to do is pull the thread of the iron tip at the unlocking, then introduce this chip and the iron tip to the vehicle through a computer

that is, the vehicle does not work with the chip and iron tip it does not recognize. [/ QUOTE]
This information was very revealing for me. Thank you...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”