Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Imbalance on the dashboard (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:27 # 1
runiy06

Since I was out of the city for about 10 days, my car lay in the garden for about 10 days. When I arrived, I started to use it in the same way as I used to use before, but the point that caught my attention was that the car showed an average of over 1000 cycles in the panel. While it was between 2000-2200 today, in addition, while my temperature was always fixed at 90 degrees, neither went down from 80 nor went up, how do we solve this problem?

And what does it cost? No problem in my speedometer. If I can't do it myself, where can I get it in Ankara? I need detailed information.

While the vehicle is running at idle, you will see the picture of the panel when you look at the tachometer :)

The issue is resolved INDICATOR PANEL ON THE PART OF OWN RIGHT LIGHT FORCE We HAPPENING APPLYING REMOVE PANEL REACHED THEN TRANSFER TIME 0 LEVEL Liked CZECH my HANDS BUT AGAIN START I fell back AGAIN 2. TIME HOURS DIRECTION OPPOSITE SIDE to TRANSLATED BY with 0 BROUGHT AND FENCES CALLED AN AUDIO AFTER PROBLEM SOLVED THE VEHICLE I HAVE OPENED IN 10 MINUTES AND WAS A BROWN NAVIGATION TIME INDICATOR IT WAS WORKING PROPERLY.

runiy06 2017-07-10 18:34:18
08.05.2020 20:27 # 2
onlycihan
my temperature is constant at 80 at normal use, especially on the highway. I did not know for the cycle either, the battery pole head can be removed and installed, or if there is a problem in the mechanism, it can be solved by hand workmanship and it can be removed and released a little.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 3
runiy06
[QUOTE = onlycihan] my temperature is always constant at 80 in normal use, especially on the highway. I did not know for the cycle either the battery pole head can be removed and installed, or if there is a problem in the mechanism, it can be solved with hand workmanship and it can be removed and released a bit [/ QUOTE]

It was always 90 days, it was at 80, so it caught my eye, I changed my battery yesterday.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 4
ersinyildiz
I had a further problem, the indicators were going completely, but it may be related here, I would go to the electrician and measure the energy produced by the alternator. if not, you can turn to other possibilities.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 5
Karacocuk24
The temperature was low in me, where the indicators were first, the top cover, then the glass, pulled out the needle and then pulled the needle, then the temperature came to 90, the tactic was improved.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 6
madblueblacksea
Leave the driver's window open, everything else is closed. Door headlight etc. Remove the pole and wait 10 minutes. Put on your pole 5 Wait 10 seconds. Open the car parks of the window you left without opening the door. The indicator is reset if the hands are reversed and the dong sounds. If you think it is wrong, connect it to the device and calibrate it manually. Accuracy test on Delphi obd devices. For example my vehicle shows 88km / h instead of 90km / h
08.05.2020 20:27 # 7
zerzevat
I had this problem in the old 206 too ... both km. both in the temperature indicator. especially in cold weather, when the battery starts when it is weak, it jumps back due to low current. Remove the instrument panel hat. remove the glass. then turn the faulty indicator one step forward with your hand. you will already feel the magnet stage. then check. has it improved? If it has not improved, gently pull the indicator out by hand. then replace it according to the correct location. and I made a barrier with a double-sided black tape just below zero. I made a threshold by sticking the double-sided tapes that I cut into two small squares two to three times on top of each other . he was not jumping backwards anymore. I used it for more than a year without any problems. There are pictures, but .... I have never taken pictures of dozens of things I've done in the last five years and never uploaded them in the forums :) because I deleted thousands of thousands of posts in another forum ... my heart burned. Actually, it punished humanity, not me ... the issue is in my eyes smaller than fig seeds.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 8
runiy06
The issue is resolved INDICATOR PANEL ON THE PART OF OWN RIGHT LIGHT FORCE We HAPPENING APPLYING REMOVE PANEL REACHED THEN TRANSFER TIME 0 LEVEL Liked CZECH my HANDS BUT AGAIN START I fell back AGAIN 2. TIME HOURS DIRECTION OPPOSITE SIDE to TRANSLATED BY with 0 BROUGHT AND FENCES CALLED AN AUDIO AFTER PROBLEM SOLVED THE VEHICLE I HAVE OPENED IN 10 MINUTES AND WAS A BROWN NAVIGATION TIME INDICATOR IT WAS WORKING PROPERLY.

08.05.2020 20:27 # 9
Aleynaboyner
Well, nice, gentlemen, my car has been in trouble for about 2 months, the pointer goes to the end point, the fan is always on but the fan is on but the temperature does not go down. we could not solve this problem, gone istanbul europe side my place of residence thank you in advance
08.05.2020 20:27 # 10
hasayduman
Selamun aleykum.
Sir, it has been 2 years since my vehicle has been "206 2005 1.4 gasoline + tube". It shows 10 km below since it should be a speedometer. Does this problem resolve as you described?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 11
kilic46
The temperature varies according to the environment. He believed that under 105 fans were open in Osmaniye. However, when he crossed the mountain, he went under 90.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 12
KILIC
[QUOTE = kilic46] Temperature varies depending on the environment. He believed that under 105 fans were open in Osmaniye. However, when the light came to the mountain side, it went below 90. [/ QUOTE]

While you are coming from osmania, you both go up the ramp until nurdag and not like that. After the Nurdag you are going down the ramp, it is normal for the temperature to drop.
08.05.2020 20:27 # 13
hasayduman
[QUOTE = zerzevat] I have experienced this problem in the old 206 too ... both km. both in the temperature indicator. especially in cold weather, when the battery starts when it is weak, it jumps back due to low current. Remove the instrument panel hat. remove the glass. then turn the faulty indicator one step forward with your hand. you will already feel the magnet stage. then check. has it improved? If it has not improved, gently pull the indicator out by hand. then replace it according to the correct location. and I made a barrier with a double-sided black tape just below zero. I made a threshold by sticking the double-sided tapes that I cut into two small squares two to three times on top of each other . he was not jumping backwards anymore. I used it for more than a year without any problems. There are pictures, but .... I have never taken pictures of dozens of things I've done in the last five years and never uploaded them in the forums :) because I deleted thousands of thousands of posts in another forum ... my heart burned. Actually, it punished humanity, not me ... the issue is in my eyes smaller than fig seeds. [/ QUOTE]

Selamun aleykum.
Sir, it has been 2 years since my vehicle has been "206 2005 1.4 gasoline + tube". It shows 10 km below since it should be a speedometer. Does this problem resolve as you described?
08.05.2020 20:27 # 14
zerzevat
[QUOTE = hasayduman] [QUOTE = vegetables] I have experienced this problem in old 206 too ... both km. both in the temperature indicator. especially in cold weather, when the battery starts when it is weak, it jumps back due to low current. Remove the instrument panel hat. remove the glass. then turn the faulty indicator one step forward with your hand. you will already feel the magnet stage. then check. has it improved? If it has not improved, gently pull the indicator out by hand. then replace it according to the correct location. and I made a barrier with a double-sided black tape just below zero. I made a threshold by sticking the double-sided tapes that I cut into two small squares two to three times on top of each other . he was not jumping backwards anymore. I used it for more than a year without any problems. There are pictures, but .... I have never taken pictures of dozens of things I've done in the last five years and never uploaded them in the forums :) because I deleted thousands of thousands of posts in another forum ... my heart burned. Actually, it punished humanity, not me ... the issue is in my eyes smaller than fig seeds. [/ QUOTE]

Selamun aleykum.
[/ QUOTE]

ace

Sorry, I just saw the message.

yes, do what i said the problem will be solved. In the old taurus, a thin pin bar stands under the km pointer ... logic that logic.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”