Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Ignition Coil Gray Socket / Black Socket [SOLVED]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:17 # 1
bilo131
good forums friends,

I have been researching for a long time but I could not reach a conclusion. There is a shaking in my car when I press the LPG in a sensible way. I was told to replace the ignition coil. the socket connector of the coil was burnt out. I am searching on the internet black socket has gray socket event for 2000 model 1.6 8V vehicle. Since the socket is burned, the socket will be changed anyway, as far as I investigate my vehicle with a black socket, will it fit if I buy a gray socket coil? does anyone know what this black socket gray socket event is?
bilo131 2019-08-02 12:57:44
08.05.2020 21:17 # 2
x571
[QUOTE = bilo131] good forums friends,

I have been researching for a long time but I could not reach a conclusion. There is a shaking in my car when I press the LPG in a sensible way. I was told to replace the ignition coil. the socket connector of the coil was burnt out. I am searching on the internet black socket has gray socket event for 2000 model 1.6 8V vehicle. Since the socket is burned, the socket will be changed anyway, as far as I investigate my vehicle with a black socket, will it fit if I buy a gray socket coil? does anyone know what this black socket gray socket event is?
[/ QUOTE]

When you give your chassis number, you can understand from there. It's gray or black, but I think it's gray. If you get it from N11.com, give the chassis number and they will send the appropriate one. Nothing in change anyway. You unscrew the 2 screws and take out the coil for 5 minutes.

08.05.2020 21:17 # 3
bilo131
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = bilo131] good forums friends,

[/ QUOTE]

When you give your chassis number, you can understand from there. It's gray or black, but I think it's gray. If you get it from N11.com, give the chassis number and they will send the appropriate one. Nothing in change anyway. You unscrew the 2 screws and take out the coil for 5 minutes.

[/ QUOTE]

I got a questioned black socket from the chassis number, I will give an example on a different coil, I could not find the picture of our vehicle. The plastics of the parts I circled in red burned, both the coil and the socket will change. Does it cause trouble if I get gray? the cost of the black socket is a bit more than the other, and I found it zero from the owner delphi gives 180 TL, if it fits, I'll buy it instead of giving 350 to the other.

08.05.2020 21:17 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = bilo131] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = bilo131] good forums friends,

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I got a questioned black socket from the chassis number, I will give an example on a different coil, I could not find the picture of our vehicle. The plastics of the parts I circled in red burned, both the coil and the socket will change. Does it cause trouble if I get gray? the cost of the black socket is a bit more than the other, and I found it zero from the owner delphi gives 180 TL, if it fits, I'll buy it instead of giving 350 to the other.

[/ QUOTE]

Something interesting has happened. I don't know if I would do any problem, I never tried. You found it at a very good price. Is this used? I got zero to 270 in the winter. Second hand, be careful not to get out of order
08.05.2020 21:17 # 5
bilo131
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = bilo131] [QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = bilo131] good forums friends,

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Something interesting has happened. I don't know if I would do any problem, I never tried. You found it at a very good price. Is this used? I got zero to 270 in the winter. Second hand, be careful not to get out of order
[/ QUOTE]

He said there was a malfunction in the vehicle, but it was on a hologram tag, even the box was not opened because the problem occurred in a different place. I do not want to escape, but I am hesitant to warn.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 6
talip206
I don't think it will fit. Usually 1.4 is gray socket. If the selling person is nearby, ask for permission, try.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 7
bilo131
The friend who sells it has got a gray socket 1.6 8v, I have no chance to try it, unfortunately, even though I have to change the socket first, I can not disassemble it directly. Currently, if I remove the socket, I can not plug it again. I can't start the car until the socket is repaired LOL
08.05.2020 21:17 # 8
bilo131
yes friends I write for informative purposes. Let's learn together what is the gray socket black socket difference. there is no difference electronically. the only difference is that the indentation event in the entry port is gray, there is an indentation in one corner. the black one has a recess in the double corner. and the black one is not easily found. it makes the most sense to get gray in change. I attach it as a picture. good forums.

1. Gray Socket

2. Black Socket

08.05.2020 21:17 # 9
kandirali41
hi brother, 306. 2000 model
I have 1.6 I just bought it in kind
master coil said my coil is a black socket eurocell brand
your problem is solved. what brand coil you bought
08.05.2020 21:17 # 10
bilo131
I used a black socket rough coil. I changed the bobbin and hit the road and the car started to jump like an arrow. There are no traces of the old version. I also changed the spark plugs on it. There were a lot of people saying "use original" but they also know the prices, there are also those who say "use sub-industry delphi", but half of the original, I found it unused by hand, and took my job for 100 TL.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 11
kandirali41
original in univar and delphi 280 tl kocel
700 TL. I found Delphi unused on the Internet
I'll get it for 180 TL last
your problem is solved lpg adjustment filter spark plug new
a ma lpg in the first gas to give up, said master coil
I am also looking for the money I don't give money
08.05.2020 21:17 # 12
bilo131
the problem with me was pretty much the same. when idling, I was pulling the gas to the end and giving the gas reaction too late. When I was overtaking the car while on the road, when it was loaded on the gas, it was shaking as if someone was holding it from behind. Whom did I go to? said the coil and the spark plug. First, I changed the coil and tried it. I bought the spark plug, I changed them, there is no problem at the moment. As I said you can buy delphi, I heard a lot that the supplier industry is the best.
08.05.2020 21:17 # 13
kandirali41
Thank you very much bro
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”