Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 idling

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
batuhan9292
Good evening ... VEHICLE Me 1 is the WEEKS A PROBLEM VAR.BELİRL the AFTER A WHILE AND ONE CUT TO VEHICLE I idling, the SELF TAKE GIVES GAS RECEIVING idling from the lower level to the falls ... INJECTION from MI ACABA SAID that COULD the USTA PUMP Musuri on INDUSTRY GÖTÜRDÜM..KAYSERİ SAID AND CHANGED THE 607 PUMP SEALS ... FOR 230 TL ... SOMETHING GOT THE SAME PROBLEM 2 DAYS AT THE END OF THE 2TH DAY ... I SURVIVED THE SAME PROBLEM. THE HOSE THAT WE WERE IS THE AIR FUEL IS COMING FROM THE PUMP AND THE FUTURE IS PROBLEMED AS A PROBLEM FILTER ... THE BOSPHORUS BUTTERFLY CAN DO IT, THAT I HAVE MADE THAT I HAVE BRAID BUTTERFLY ... DO YOU WANT THROAT BUTTERFLY CLEANING? CAN IT BE A MOTOR? Is teşekkürlerrrr ...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
ufuk91
He may be making a sore butterfly. I had a similar problem for a while after cleaning the throat butterfly, they said they had adaptation or something, but I didn't know if it came to the setting spontaneously. But it causes fluctuation in the period, so it is useful to look at it
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
rolandgarros
similar complaint i live in my car also said lpg injectors may be contaminated but i don't believe my problem will be solved frankly ..
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”