Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 idle unbalance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:08 # 1
arifkemal
Greetings to all, I have 206 1.4 auto tool. When I first start the car in the mornings, I take care not to leave without heating as a natural. When heating the engine, when the temperature approaches 70, the idling starts to rise at around 65, then it starts to rise and descend. Since this was in the essence of heating, it did not cause any problems so far, but one day I tried to get out of the engine without heating, I had to load the brakes because it gave gas on the road by itself, and when it reached 70, it returned to normal. It is certain that the situation is not normal but I wish the solution to be normal and reasonable Gülme Come on, get the beans out of order, how much they need to change, how much money Gülme say suddenly, I got used to the problems Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:08 # 2
Onur

When my brother comes out of the engine without warming up, the auto jig is activated, the idle rises from him, but the kdr that will hit the brakes should not rise, it happens to me, sometimes it feels like the car will stop when the engine is cold, then it will recover by itself but if you want to show it to a master, I do not think it will happen.

08.05.2020 14:08 # 3
arifkemal

Thanks, Onurcum, the fact that it is enough to press the brake is due to the fact that the cars are automatic. Gülme If it doesn't hurt me so much, let me show it Göz Kırpma

08.05.2020 14:08 # 4
hasimayaz
Ripeness..
The butterfly should be cleaned and the Idling probe should be checked. There is also a temperature probe on the butterfly.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 5
Onur
my brother, I took the gear from n to d in my car, the speed fell, stopped, the engine burned down, I turned off, the contact worked normally, the fault was not burned, occasionally, the speed was going down to 650 or so back to 9 can be the same problem.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 6
arifkemal
I solved the problem by going to Fatih Peugeot these days. First, as Haşim's brother said, I cleaned the butterflies and probes. However, the problem still persisted. Then it was connected to the computer and the errors were checked and it was understood that the problem was from the green sender on the thermostat. In fact, the fact that the vehicle threw raw gas, and sometimes it did not work without getting gas, was only caused by the fact that this customer broke down and misinformed the car's brain. Everything has improved now. Thanks to everyone who responded to my messages.
08.05.2020 14:08 # 7
Onur
[QUOTE = arifkemal] I solved the problem today by going to fatih peugeot. First, as Haşim's brother said, I cleaned the butterflies and probes. However, the problem still persisted. Then it was connected to the computer and the errors were checked and it was understood that the problem was from the green sender on the thermostat. In fact, the fact that the vehicle threw raw gas, and sometimes it did not work without getting gas, was only caused by the fact that this customer broke down and misinformed the car's brain. Everything has improved now. Thanks to everyone who responded to my messages. [/ QUOTE] Sırıtma
08.05.2020 14:08 # 8
arifkemal
[QUOTE = Honor] [QUOTE = arifkemal] I solved the problem today by going to fatih peugeot. First, as Haşim's brother said, I cleaned the butterflies and probes. However, the problem still persisted. Then it was connected to the computer and the errors were checked and it was understood that the problem was from the green sender on the thermostat. In fact, the fact that the vehicle threw raw gas, and sometimes it did not work without getting gas, was only caused by the fact that this customer broke down and misinformed the car's brain. Everything has improved now. Thanks to everyone who responded to my messages. [/ QUOTE] Sırıtma [/ QUOTE]
oh gosh I was tired, Honor Gülme I haven't been to the service for a long time, they missed Sırıtma there is no trapezoid at the end Star
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”