Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 idle stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
ibrahimyank
Hello friends, I just joined the forum, have a nice day, I have a problem.

First of all, my vehicle has an atiker line on 2010 206 1.4 comfort 97bin.

When it comes to trouble, it is as follows;
in gas or gas
in hot or cold weather
when the engine is cold or hot;

you realize that it stops when I unload the car in red light from time to time.

For this reason, the throat butterfly was cleaned before, but it did not notice anything.

The gas pump was replaced recently, the problem was continuing before this change.

The idle of the vehicle fluctuates between 900 and 1000 revolutions, the master said that fluctuation is normal.

I looked on the internet, there is someone who says injector, someone who says coil, someone who says oxygen sensor. Has anyone faced this kind of problem before?
ibrahimyank 2019-01-31 13:52:27
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, I would like to scan the error codes with the original software of the teacher. If the coil is an injector, the engine level will not work. sockets and engine ecu should be checked.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
talip206
My brother also has an idle motor and an idle sensor near the throat butterfly. Remove both of them and clean them with lining spray. Then the idle engine has a place like a metal wire, which rust or oxidize. Oil it there with wd 40. It is useful to try something costless.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
Kysr038
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, I would like to scan an error code with the original software of my teacher. If the coil is an injector, the engine level will not work. sockets and engine ecu should be checked. [/ QUOTE]

Soner Bey
I have benefited from your comments for 2.5 years. I couldn't even get many of them to have masters in industry. I wanted to thank you individually.
I sold my car a few days ago but I still can't get it without looking here.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 5
ibrahimyank
I changed my master, cleaned the throat butterfly, made a few adjustments for 3 days, no problem for the day, meanwhile, the car lit the malfunction again, gave the oxygen sensor error, I got angry, I went and canceled the lpg, yesterday the tank flushed and tried 40 cents, gasoline lpg I think 30 cents was worth it for 10 cents.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ibrahimyank] I changed my master, cleaned the throat butterfly, made a few adjustments for 3 days, no problem for 3 days, meanwhile, the car lit the malfunction again because of the oxygen sensor error, I got angry and I canceled the LPG yesterday, ful and tried the tank yesterday It burns 40 cents, 30 cents was spent on LPG and 10 cents is not worth it for me.

Actually, our vehicles do not burn very much, their fuel consumption is very good, but when the petrol prices are high, many vehicle users pass LPG. I am also my unit, but I always got the lpg system installed on the vehicles I bought and thank God I have not had any problems except minor problems so far. gasoline consumption is around 50-60 krş km and lpg is currently around 25-30. I have a lpg consumption of 10-11 lt in the city 100 km. Of course, I am glad when your problems are solved.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Kysr038] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, I would like to scan an error code with the original software of my teacher tool. If the coil is an injector, the engine level will not work. sockets and engine ecu should be checked. [/ QUOTE]

Soner Bey
I have benefited from your comments for 2.5 years. I couldn't even get many of them to have masters in industry. I wanted to thank you individually.
I sold my car a few days ago but I still can't get it without looking here.
[/ QUOTE]

If we were able to help you in a little bit, it is enough to get the good prayer of someone, it is not enough money in this world, I do it voluntarily. I am a moderator. I would. ClapClapClap
08.05.2020 21:08 # 8
ibrahimyank
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = ibrahimyank] changed my master, cleared the throat butterfly, made a few adjustments for 3 days no problem, meanwhile, the car lit the malfunction again because of the lpg, oxygen sensor error, I got angry and went off lpg yesterday, I tried to fill the warehouse yesterday and burned 40 cents. It was worth 30 cents in LPG. It is not worth it for 10 cents.

Actually, our vehicles do not burn very much, their fuel consumption is very good, but when the petrol prices are high, many vehicle users pass LPG. I am also my unit, but I always got the lpg system installed on the vehicles I bought and thank God I have not had any problems except minor problems so far. gasoline consumption is around 50-60 krş km and lpg is currently around 25-30. I have a lpg consumption of 10-11 lt in the city 100 km. Of course, I am glad when your problems are solved.
[/ QUOTE]

As I said, this is an obsession from business life, there should be no signs of malfunction, the master was in a nervous breakdown. Lastly, my friend rebelled, "This car is like a stone.

But we did not take the boat, we did not make a car.
I live in a small place already, I do not have to say stop traffic, stop, do I press the contact, 50 60 km go, come, fixed speed, so I thought it would not touch very much.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”