Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 idle stop

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:26 # 1
monalos
Hello good holidays
2002 gasoline has 206 vehicles, idling also stops, the air conditioner stops when the clutch brakes to stop the lights on the open road, can there be an idling engine or throat throttle blah
08.05.2020 20:26 # 2
vpro
My vehicle could not hold at idle, it was instantly stapled, but it was OK when it gave gas. The moment I pulled it out of the gas it was stashing. What did we change the manifold sensor has improved but I had it connected to the computer and the car appeared there

My car is 1.6 xt lpg by the way vPro 2017-06-27 13:14:14
08.05.2020 20:26 # 3
kilic46
The brother solves this problem only the master who knows the rare job. Otherwise you will spend a lot of money. You have a look at the same course. Handling tool for everyone. It is very difficult to find someone who knows. I did not find a lot of money. Not always occasionally fluctuates, and then closes.
There was a crank sensor malfunction. The problem we changed was not resolved. Idle engine changed problem not resolved. Setting was done, the problem was not solved. Spark plug changed problem not resolved. Injector cleaned problem not resolved. Egr gives the error but they say it will not be egr in your vehicle.
brain and electronic equipment remained. The electronicsman said that he can keep the car for 100 TL or 2000 TL for 3 days. I gave up too.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 4
monalos
He loves it on the ramp, and sometimes I will show it, it feels like a problem from the brake system because the brake swells when the vehicle does not stop and the vehicle starts to stop when the brake corrects.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 5
boruc
I had the problem of stopping at idle or stopping when I pressed the clutch.
When we connected it to the PC, the Intake Manifold gave a pressure sensor error. We changed the track and there is no problem.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 6
kilic46
The vehicle had an idle ripple. Even though I did all the expenses, it wasn't over. There was no master I did not go to. Those who cut the judgment without even looking at the engine, those who gave a word of repair, and those who said it could be 2 thousand TL.
But the masters who were not masters were not knowledgeable.
Finally, let me take a look and say that this vehicle cannot breathe and I thought that the idle engine could not adjust the air, and while I was looking at the intake manifold, I saw that the steering wheel was not fully seated behind the manifold. Thankfully, the car was working like a clock when the hose snapped into place.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 7
NNNB
I don't know if you found a cure for my brother. Wink When my vehicle was driving 30-35 km, it was stopped when I was idling (stopping in the light or doing normal posture). I almost did not go to the master for about 1 month. I replaced the intake manifold sensor (MAP) and the spark plug.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 8
Selox
My brother. My car diesel also had the same problem. Di er of the fuel pump on the diesel pump changed. If there is the same situation in the gas pump, I will say that it will appear in the fault detection device. My mistake was low pressure. Selox 2017-11-07 11:41:23
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”