Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 idle engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:11 # 1
Melih
Goodnight friends, my car 206 xt two days ago, when the fault light turned on, there was no change in the vehicle and only when the engine touched the gas quickly, the routine was running and the routine was working in the morning, the engine came to the special service and the computer was rotten from the original industry to the computer. He said that he had 100 TL.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 2
powerclub206

I have the same problem with me. the car is dead and says it will die sometimes it is like stop etcek. sometimes it works at high speed, some says gas pump, some says advance setting: S

08.05.2020 15:11 # 3
koliva
You can clean it but this is usually a temporary solution. If you play because you play with the piston in the engine, then you have to adjust the position with the computer. Do not do the cleaning with calm WD-40, do it with carburator cleaner.
Koliva 2011-03-21 06:49:29
08.05.2020 15:11 # 4
taksicicocuk
Mr. Koliva is stopping at 307.
08.05.2020 15:11 # 5
EmSul
I will hose down the issue, but the same problem started to make my car, the master came across the market, bring it to the evening evening, but he made it from the idle engine, he probably said to stop this idle or something..It is a cheap piece idle valve 33lira price hellux brand..Ro idle idle playing sometimes it drops and stops too, especially in the new fuel changes, i.e. when I switch from us to lpg or lpg to gasoline, there is no gas in the first place, the gas response of the vehicle is not very good, acceleration, that is, the throttle response is low, the acceleration is slow.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”