Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 I washed the engine. indicator air conditioner does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:50 # 1
tusem
I was selling my 2005 model 206 vehicle, I said, let me wash the engine without selling it, I said it was clean, I did not wash it ... I washed the engine of the vehicle. Nothing works on the dashboard. no electricity to the instrument panel. the working air conditioner is not working. fan is running but compressor does not start.

What do you think could be the problem .... Thank you.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 2
Bugra
The first thing that comes to my mind is to remove the plugs and sockets that you can see and tighten wd40. This may be only what you can do. try it if you want. to sockets, sensors, cables, plugs, sockets ....
08.05.2020 17:50 # 3
GokhaN
If water went to bsi, the damage is bad, hopefully not as I thought.

The engine of Peugeot vehicles is not washed. Anyone who does not know the job can not protect and wash it, pressing directly the condensed water
08.05.2020 17:50 # 4
error
past it without much time, try cleaning the sockets and electronics with an oil-free contact spray.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 5
Can Oksuz
There is a word to learn the fuck without learning the job. most of our masters (who get along because I am a master). without knowing the men are doing business. What a pity that this man will suffer now hurt? He does not accept the pattern that goes like this. We are washing dozens of cars here. Get out of the work.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 6
oguzhan29
Here, the friend had washed the engine of the 1.4 gasoline car, when he turned the ignition to start the car, all the indicator lights were on, he had a malfunction or something, he left it in the wash for 1 day without starting it, he did not handle the car, the other day had recovered, the brain or something could have gotten water.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 7
tusem
there is no light on the display. also does not work in the air conditioner. compressor does not start. I wait for the second day to dry but I think there is a problem in the brain .. I do not wash the engine again.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 8
error
get back again, but we shouldn't give up hope, find an auto electronics engineer (not an electrician) who knows his job and show it to him ..
08.05.2020 17:50 # 9
tusem
I showed it to 5 places .. no, this is not the case. the vehicle may not work at all. wait a few days, maybe it will improve. Turkey is making friends etc etc ... or do not you have a competent master .. everyone Ezberci everyone coincidence my job. there it is kurcala, this is kurcala, not change it, change this .. even the service can not diagnose exactly.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 10
error
[QUOTE = tusem] I showed it to 5 places .. no, this is because there is no, you have to disassemble it. the vehicle may not work at all. wait a few days, maybe it will improve. Turkey is making friends etc etc ... or do not you have a competent master .. everyone Ezberci everyone coincidence my job. there it is kurcala, this is kurcala, not change it, change this .. even the service can not diagnose exactly. [/ QUOTE]

unfortunately tusem .. in my beautiful country; There is a system of "training selection assessment employing" , where manners, skills and mastery are neglected, and the ability to "largely memorize" the theory is measured, and as long as this mentality exists, these are our better days ....

When you say these, you become bad but; This is the most burning truth of my country that cannot be ignored.
error 2013-08-04 00:47:46
08.05.2020 17:50 # 11
tusem
people say we are not able to do business. I'm taking it to the master, pick up the vehicle and come to the same vehicle. I'm going crazy. Maybe, the friend has taken out the insurance, maybe I say something as if it was simple. then there is no job, no money, etc ... there are few masters who do their job right. I am aware that there will be a high cost in this case. I was tired of 406 before and there were always electrical problems. I was cold from this pejo. I am not buying any more pejo. Ask them all these tools. I'm going to give 2005 model xt 12 thousand seriously ... I touch features 2013-08-04 00:53:41
08.05.2020 17:50 # 12
error
If you are in Istanbul, I can suggest that there are two places in the maslak?
08.05.2020 17:50 # 13
tusem
Izmit my confirmation ... I'm serious I'm going to the auto market tomorrow. There is absolutely no problem-free vehicle, but the pejo is really very problematic in terms of electricity.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 14
Ssedo
So how do we get it cleaned if we don't wash the engine? After all, wouldn't it look too bad after a while, please help. We were just about to wash it: S
08.05.2020 17:50 # 15
Zagorka
[QUOTE = Ssedo] So how do we get it cleaned if we don't wash the engine? After all, wouldn't it look too bad after a while, please help. We were just about to wash it: S [/ QUOTE]

Wet the cloth and wipe it, even if it is not to be washed, it is cleaned in general.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 16
oguzhan29
There are engine cleaning sprays for the engine, and you will wipe it out and wipe it.
08.05.2020 17:50 # 17
blacke4gle
As my honored friend did, I poured water in a small bucket 2 days ago and added shampoo we knew into it, soaked the cloth and wiped it thoroughly. If you say why I did not wash the engine, I did not know, they visited the forum and the masters I took, they said that if the peugeot engine section receives sensors and water everywhere, it will revive its prosperity. I did not approach me, it ruined my hand while cleaning the engine with a cloth, but it works fine without any problems :) Tusem brother god give you patience, I hope there will be no burdensome expense: /
08.05.2020 17:50 # 18
Ssedo
We are going to go to the country because of the feast, our first vehicle is very French, we learn everything from the forum :) so we learned that the engine will not be washed, after washing the inside and outside, I will attempt to engine with the cloth myself, as much as I can, I hope to solve the problem as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 17:51 # 19
SDYMZ
get well soon
08.05.2020 17:51 # 20
tusem
friends, the reason for the failure of the vehicle was not related to washing the engine ... the vehicle has a usb cd player, we wanted to disassemble it and connect the original tape. At that time, we did not notice that the cables were chassis. Coincidentally, I went to another electrician, what did you tell me? I said, I said, "I thought we were washing the engine because the tape disassembly happened while the car was being washed." He pulled out the tape, checked the connections, the fuse of the indicator had blown him, the problem was solved .. I went to the washer " He said I heard it for the first time .... "sorry I said" .....

nevertheless isolate the spark plugs thoroughly when washing the engine, or do not attach too much pressurized water to that part.

I would like to thank the friends who tried to help comment on the subject.

By the way, I still intend to sell the vehicle ... I'm bored of this vehicle. 2005 model lpg li 12500.tl

I touch features 2013-08-10 22:13:55
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”