Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 I Have A Question About Automatic Vehicle Use!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
Sedat Yildirim
Hello dear friends.
Ramazan-ı Şerif be blessed.
Friends 206 1.4 I would have a question about the use of automatic gearbox. It is very nice, I'm glad. When someone told me, when you stop at the red lights, when you need to stop at

or when you need to stop, you will definitely shift the gear, so that the person I repaired the gearbox said, we changed two cellophane valves on the gearbox. .
So use your vehicle at least 200 km with gasoline and then start to use it with gas. Since the valves are new, I have to use gasoline. Is this correct?
In the second, you don't need to shift the gear in the lights or in the gaps of 2-3 minutes at any stop. I said, "Wouldn't it be harmful to this transmission?" Are there certain rules that must be obeyed in order not to damage the vehicle while using the vehicle?
I ask those who know about this.

Sedat Yıldırım 2012-07-20 23:24:40
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
Barut
shifting gears in lights reduces fuel consumption because the vehicle always wants to go forward and fuel increases.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 3
monur
[QUOTE = Sedat Yıldırım] Hello dear friends. May your Ramadan be blessed. Friends 206 1.4 I would have a question about the use of an automatic gearbox ... My vehicle was not pulling well on the ramps, I had it done in a special service of a relative, now the vehicle was very nice, I'm glad. when someone said, when you stop at the red lights, or when you need to stop, you should definitely shift the gear, so you said that the person I repaired the gearbox with did not force the gearbox. You have to use gasoline because the valves are new. Is it true? Secondly, you don't have to waste the gear in the lights or 2-3 minutes of gaps whenever you stop. I said, wouldn't it be harmful to this gearbox, I said no. This is the feature of the automatic transmission. It is extremely accurate. While there are certain rules that should be followed in order not to damage the vehicle? The fact that the pressure difference that LPG and Gasoline creates at the time of combustion is accustomed, is correct. If the vehicle will not move for more than 45 seconds, shifting to the N position will always be a good choice in terms of both fuel and wear. ) Fully automatic transmissions should not be shifted between 2-3 and D positions over 50 km / h. If you have to take off hard, it is very important for the life of your gearbox to get S, which is next to the gear, in sports mode. Since automatic transmission is slower than manual gearboxes, it should not be compared with manual gearbox vehicles and should not race with them. (skidding, handbrake and spinning with traction etc.) should not be forgotten that automatic transmissions are comfort-oriented and leave them on the road like manual transmissions. Your departures should also be pressed at 1/4 throttle (except for special cases) and should be played with the accelerator pedal after this way until the last gear. The final speeds are lower than the manual transmission vehicles, they should not be forced too hard. The sudden departures and sudden stops should always be avoided, The brake pedal should be used at a minimum level.Finally, your foot should be fully pressed to the brake pedal while shifting from P and N to the forward or reverse gear, waiting for 2 seconds of clutch without rushing after the transition will again ensure both the hydraulic parts and the mechanical parts of your transmission. I could explain.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 4
berk2309
friends will burn the car more often than usual, even though it is automatic, it burns very much, it can not be taken to the empty box. engine running at idle for unbalanced operation while going to idle & nbsp; waste fuel more cars in car & nbsp; Since it is in a certain period, spraying does not increase or decreases. When the automatic gearbox shifts the gear to the blank, it stops the lubrication and when you get the light to the d when it lights up, you hit the thrust when you press the gas & nbsp; I think it is difficult to recover. This is the breakout of the pad, and the al4 gearbox will distribute the torque converter. It saves 5 lira and so on from the 1500 lira torque converter. If I want to be there, I can not leave it. On the way, when the auto-suspect vehicle is not thrown into the box, it has the risk of breaking the gear over and over. & nbsp; can break the pulley on the motor & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:55 # 5
ekinoks44
In the lights, I switch to the N position, or the car wants to go and there is coercion. This is true in my opinion, but I'm running logic, I'm not just an expert.
08.05.2020 16:55 # 6
berk2309
my brother ekinoks44 misunderstanding me, not that I know so much, what the master said to me :) he said it might hurt the gears when you don't have to stop the lubrication on your mind:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:55 # 7
yigiteroglu
Automatic gear shift to n position if the car will be stopped for more than 30 seconds, these two are two more four.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”