Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 I dealt with my horn problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:16 # 1
doganatak
The horn of my car was ringing when I wanted it, I said enough now and I removed the steering wheel.

First I inserted a screwdriver through the hole under the steering wheel and pressed it in, and the part with the airbag came out

The section with the airbag

Then I removed the airbag connections on the two sides, don't worry.

steering wheel removed

I have sanded the places marked in red below and it was number ten playing very well. Party

08.05.2020 20:16 # 2
ggitaristt
Good work congratulations Wink
08.05.2020 20:16 # 3
Gokcesel
Health to your hand :)
08.05.2020 20:16 # 4
ersin61
Good health and useful work
08.05.2020 20:16 # 5
sonerkyl
your health teacher in your hands.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 6
doganatak
Thank you very much, I even stole the cat on the road in the morning Big smile it works well
08.05.2020 20:16 # 7
keqir
My teacher, I did the same operation in 307, it was pretty good, but now every time I turn on the ignition, I get the airbag error. I checked the connections 2 more times, no problem. I wonder if it is such a mistake, just because the sockets are dismantled-plugged, did you have it?
08.05.2020 20:16 # 8
doganatak
[QUOTE = keqir] teacher, I did the same operation in 307, its ringing has improved, but now every time I turn on the ignition, I get airbag error. I checked the connections 2 more times, no problem. I wonder if only the sockets were removed and plugged, it gives such a mistake, did you have it? [/ QUOTE]

No, I had no problems, I even wore an F1 horn. Big smile When you switch the ignition on halfway, it is not the airbag light that is on,
08.05.2020 20:16 # 9
keqir
[QUOTE = doganatak] [QUOTE = keqir] I did the same operation in 307, it got pretty good, but now every time I turn on the ignition, I get the airbag error. I checked the connections 2 more times, no problem. I wonder if only the sockets were removed and plugged, it gives such a mistake, did you have it? [/ QUOTE]

No, I had no problems, I even wore an F1 horn. Big smile When you switch the ignition on halfway, it is not the airbag light that is on,
[/ QUOTE]

no it is not, you know something like airbag s.belt faulty and the airbag light is always on. let me check again.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 10
doganatak
[QUOTE = keqir] [QUOTE = doganatak] [QUOTE = keqir] I did the same operation in 307, it got pretty good, but now every time I turn on the ignition, I get airbag error. I checked the connections 2 more times, no problem. I wonder if only the sockets were removed and plugged, it gives such a mistake, did you have it? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

no it is not, you know something like airbag s.belt faulty and the airbag light is always on. let me check again.
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, if you want, take a look at the sockets under the steering wheel. Some friends say there is plug oxidation, etc. I have no experience
08.05.2020 20:16 # 11
talip206
I removed the airbag part and could not disconnect the connector socket. I turned it, I turned it, I couldn't get it. I put it back so that I wouldn't spoil the running thing.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 12
doganatak
[QUOTE = talip206] I removed the airbag part and was unable to remove the connector socket. I turned it, I turned it, I couldn't get it. I put it back so that I wouldn't spoil the running thing. [/ QUOTE]

In the photo, when the yellow eyes pegs are lifted, the sockets are relaxed and dislodged.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 13
talip206
[QUOTE = nature] [QUOTE = talip206] I removed the airbag part and could not remove the connector socket. I turned it, I turned it, I couldn't get it. I put it back so that I wouldn't spoil the running thing. [/ QUOTE]

In the photo, when the yellow eyes pegs are lifted, the sockets are relaxed and disengaged.
Thanks
08.05.2020 20:16 # 14
hzr206
Thank you very much for sharing, it was a problem I had for a long time, I will do it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 15
OguzhanKucuk61
nice sharing, thanks
08.05.2020 20:16 # 16
doganatak
[QUOTE = hzr206] thanks a lot for sharing, it was a problem I had for a long time, I will do it soon, but what did you use as sandpaper and if you used a water sander, did you use wetting? [/ QUOTE]

I used whatever I had as a sandpaper, I just sanded so that the oxidation on those yellow areas was cleaned, and the horn wasn't playing because it was oxidized.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 17
hzr206
I have water sand sandpaper in my hand now, I bought it for the headlight. I will write it in the most thirsty way with normal water. Thank you again for sharing.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 18
rolandgarros
ClapClapClap
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”