Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hydraulic pump

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:38 # 1
brawo_41
slm bt 2005 1.4 xt 63 thousand km gasoline 206 have steering wheel hydraulic pump supply while trying to hear the sound, and if my steering wheel is too hard and expensive in the original, I do not have a side industry or I need to wear my output, this part is painful I need to reflect this part of me. brawo_41 2014-06-21 23:28:05
08.05.2020 18:38 # 2
suppor
In Benme, the steering wheel is hard, the steering wheel turns and turns the bonnet open, making it a spike.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 3
brawo_41
I swear there is no need to translate the steering wheel while working at idle, there is no sound on the way
08.05.2020 18:38 # 4
eguet
I had the same troubles from the big booster steering pump.
<= "text /" = "http://d2nmgyogk4b5mg.cloudfront.net/s/ld.js">
08.05.2020 18:38 # 5
brawo_41
200 TL more
08.05.2020 18:38 # 6
206cc57
Hello, My 206 cc, steering pump is leaking oil, the authorized service said that the steering pump and hose will change, (only the price of the hose is 250 TL) pump + hose workmanship was around 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 7
outlaw
OUR FRIENDS WHY WE ARE NOT SMARGED, WHY WE CONTINUE TO EAT PILE OF STILL SERVICE ...
3 LIRE GOODS SERVICE RIGHT WRITE US LET US UNDERSTAND 10 LIRA ...
I HAVE RECOMMENDED TO YOU, I HAVE RECOMMENDED STEERING STEERING PUMP, BUT IT WILL BE KNOWN TIME ???
THE ORIGINAL PEUGEOT STEERING PUMP PRICES ARE THE EXPENSE BUT THE EXPENSE OF RENAULT KANGON IS THE SAME.
THE BIGGEST FACT IN WHICH CAUSES FAILURE AND STEERING VINNING, RETURN TO THE END OF THE FULL TOUR.
DON'T REMEMBER THERE IS MORE HEALTHY FOR THE STEERING PUMP TO MAKE A LOT OF MANEUVES WITH SMALL TOURS ...
08.05.2020 18:38 # 8
206cc57
Actually I agree with some of what you say, but not all, because the price may be more affordable in the private service, sometimes in the authorized service, the important thing is to find the right authorized and special service, compare the prices and services. Because we all have different experiences. An automatic transmission asked me for 350 TL for 2 years ago that the transmission oil seal is missing oil and left the vehicle captive all day and after taking the money, the next day when he missed the oil from the same place AngryAngry said shamelessly leave the car to me for 2 days, crass Angry and I got angry and went to the authorized service, they solved the situation in 1 hour 30 minutes, they asked for only 125 TL, and asked if you would like to pay in 9 installments and postpone for 3 months. they helped me observe my car and they sent off me with a smiling face and friendly attitude, they also washed my car and gave me a phone call twice, received information about my problem and measured my satisfaction, and I was impressed by their good service and putting me in the place of a man. Clap When I said that I heard creaking wheels after replacing the springs in another private service, because they put the springs upside down, Dead ..They directed me to the authorized service, besides, I went to the authorized service to go to the authorized service, the alarm that broke the door automatic of my car, and there is an authorized service that does not do the job I complain about ... .When I say authorized service, I wish salt and smokkaya, special service is a place in pendik, I wish successful and good works with profitable and profitable services to the private and authorized services that do their job correctly. 206cc57 2014-06-25 13:20:47
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”