Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 How to repair the crack in the airbag cover

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:36 # 1
206 ersan
friends 206 passengers have a 2-sided crack on the airbag cover How is the airbag intact?
08.05.2020 17:36 # 2
Serkan
In fact, it is necessary to ask the places that repair plastic bumpers, the cover is very sensitive, the knee braces and breaks the seat.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 3
KILIC
yes I have the same problem.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 4
Bugra
I don't understand how crack, where crack? I don't have a crack. Could you put a photo or something. . .
08.05.2020 17:36 # 5
Serkan
[QUOTE = bugrature] I don't understand how crack, where crack? I don't have a crack. Could you put a photo or something. . . [/ QUOTE]

Sir, I could not find a cracked picture, but the cracks in the shape of the line marked in the picture are usually made sensitive for the comfortable tearing when opening the airbag, and the front of the passenger knee, which bears the knee bid in general. If the brake is applied, it cracks or if you pull the reclining arm while the seat is empty, the headrest can hit and crack hard. Apart from that, it doesn't crack easily.

Serkan 2013- 05-20 18:14:20
08.05.2020 17:36 # 6
206 ersan
There was a picture in the forum, there was a share, I think one of our friends shared it while repairing, I guess I couldn't find it.
08.05.2020 17:36 # 7
Bugra
[QUOTE = Serkan] [QUOTE = bugrature] I do not understand how, crack, where crack? I don't have a crack. Could you put a photo or something. . . [/ QUOTE]

Sir, I could not find a cracked picture, but the cracks in the shape of the line marked in the picture are usually made sensitive for the comfortable tearing when opening the airbag, and the front of the passenger knee, which bears the knee bid in general. If the brake is applied, it cracks or if you pull the reclining arm while the seat is empty, the headrest can hit and crack hard. Apart from that, it doesn't crack easily. / div>
was better when he got a picture. right there is nothing to get out of. It's not like a situation that will be repaired. (thanks for the picture)

08.05.2020 17:36 # 8
EmreArslan
Search airbag is written as 1 month and I'm looking at the city's stock yesterday where the borders of Turkey in one new and original air-passenger airbag written for your information I found airbag cover :)
08.05.2020 17:36 # 9
selcuk84
Emre Aslan, I have to have the same problem with me. Where did you find or sell it?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”