Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 how to remove the trunk license plate light

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:08 # 1
ziya alp
206 How can I change the trunk plate lamp?
08.05.2020 20:08 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
It comes when you pull the clear plastic on top. But it has a fragile structure. I recommend that you detach the trunk lid trim from the clips. As someone who has broken both sides, I think it is necessary to approach with caution. My lamps had dust inside and I wanted a led. I got a couple of original zero products. I installed the LED t10s. However, the rain is washing and the left side is dirty again. Nothing on the right. Maybe I did not know how I made a skew in the assembly. A lightweight silicone can be removed to prevent water leakage. Good luck with
08.05.2020 20:08 # 3
ziya alp
What if I wipe it in after the clips are blown, how do I put the back?
08.05.2020 20:08 # 4
yigit_dark
Sir, I have just renewed their new bulbs. Keep in mind the 2 sides you will do the transaction from the left. Use a very thin screwdriver. The smallest flat screwdriver used in phone dismantling is ideal for this job. Now there are small places on the left side of the plastics where the screwdriver will enter, insert the screwdriver there, press it to the left and free it from the nails. When you do this process from one side, it throws itself. Very natural simple plastics to break. There is nothing to be afraid of if you break it, we'll stick with Japanese glue. I broke one very little and pasted it, it was very solid. Good luck with..
08.05.2020 20:08 # 5
samet206
You will be more comfortable if you remove and trim the luggage upholstery. When you remove the floor, it is already seen from the inside, if you take it out completely, you can change the bulb and do the glass cleaning easily.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 6
ziya alp
the left side is burning, the inside of the quiver does not come up with a lot of dirty light, you know it is so dirty.
08.05.2020 20:08 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
Bulb type t10 stop teacher. It is called a bottomless bulb. I recommend white led. But if you take the LEDs from exposed bumps, there is a possibility that water will run off and cut again. There are those with lenses, quality is a bit more expensive. They become more reliable. oguzhankucuk61 2017-01-25 02:21:37
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”