Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hours problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:09 # 1
burak206
Hello friends, it has been 2 months since I bought the vehicle. But when I turn off the ignition and stop for a few minutes and turn the ignition back on, I see the clock progressing, so it says the correct time.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 2
Muhammet CAKIR

it shouldn't have anything to do with the tape. Look at the jacks that go to the original tape socket hourly bro!

08.05.2020 16:09 # 3
Guests
When I got the tape on, my screen was one line. showing frequency (rds) and hours. When he closed the door, he was locked like you. On our vehicles, which door is clearly written. Since I got on last, some of the right front door open was left. Of course, it was corrected by pressing the button or opening and closing the door. Now they are all active but of course, the frequency is empty at this time, unfortunately there is nothing to do there.
Alicilik 2011-09-25 23:50:59
08.05.2020 16:09 # 4
burak206
Thank you for your comments. Yes, I do not know exactly the cost of the transaction you have done.
3 line screen? button wiper arm?
08.05.2020 16:09 # 5
Guests
The cost for the wiper arm is a spring ball pen & nbsp; "grin". If you search the forum a little, a very respected friend found a very nice process for it.

The screen event is a bit of a nuisance. You need to find him intact. My choice of 206 screen is a problem in 307 If you examine the forum, you will see that the rest will be when you wear them. If not, you can get them out of service.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 6
burak206
okay I will investigate and handle this event.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 7
C!N
A situation related to the installation of the tape will solve the problem of a competent master. A frequently encountered problem ...
08.05.2020 16:09 # 8
emin08
I have a single line display in my vehicle and I changed the tape. I have not had any problems so far. clock, door open alerts etc .. works smoothly. the master wearing the tape might have made a mistake.
08.05.2020 16:09 # 9
Guests
I don't know if the master has something to do by breaking the original. Because the sockets are removed from your own fixed tape and inserted into the new tape socket. You can change the contact-pole battery and the amp control lines between the Pioneer socket and the tape, leaving them open. Instead of those who came directly from the battery, he connected them to the contact part in the contact and the amp is also idle. Also, if there was a cut-out, I wouldn't have made it just for him. He already comes to himself when he touches the key.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”