Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hose inflatables

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
RP393
Hello to everyone,

The hoses of my 206 vehicle are inflated. I did a few checks but I could not come to a conclusion. I want some ideas from you.

Radiator clean
Recycle new
No leaks in the hoses.
The temperature does not exceed 95.
Water does not boil, does not decrease.

But after the vehicle starts and gets warmed up, the radiator hoses become stiff. I can shake it by hand, but it feels like harder and bulging than it should be. I will say there may be a gasket burn, but,

No white smoke,
No oil in the water,
No water in oil,
No oil foaming in the oil cap or the expansion vessel.

Where is your problem?

2000 model 1.6 xs 8valve
08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
sonerkyl
I wonder if there is air in the system.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
RP393
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I wonder if there is air in the system. [/ QUOTE]

I blew it a few times but I just got it again. I boiled the calorie. I waited until the water flowed from the valve on the heating hose and put the water in half again. Let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
RP393
I checked it again after bleeding again, the hoses swell. I think the gasket burned even though he did not show any symptoms.

No falling from the traction, by the way
08.05.2020 20:36 # 5
sonerkyl
If the gasket burns, no oil is added to the water, I would come to the combustion chamber, I think I would have a spark plug checked. I think it is strange that it also burns gasket and does not decrease water. By the way, are you using the tool with antifreeze or with water?
08.05.2020 20:36 # 6
RP393
I use it with 50% antifreeze. Valve adjustment was made 1 month ago, there was no rust oxide in spark plugs. I realize that the cold of the radiator is under cold, it may be clogged.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 7
RP393
Hello again,

I have solved the problem. After taking the air, that is, after the hose has softened, I found that it makes air again at the place where it stopped.

I closed the valve from the lpg tank and used a little air or no swelling.

There was no noticeable gas smell in the reserve tank, but when I disassembled the heater hose, there was a very intense gas smell. It seems that this is why my LPG consumption has already increased.

Now I will buy and replace the zavoli diaphragm assembly brain diaphragm and gaskets.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”