Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206+ Horsepower Increase

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:06 # 1
Mikalgabirtae
Friends 2011 206+ If we allocate a budget of 3,000-TL to a vehicle, what can be done for HP increase only or how many HP can we put on this money?
08.05.2020 19:06 # 2
Alicilik
Strengthening the pistons and arms
Top cover port polish
headers
1 bar turbo
1.6 injector
1.6 diesel pump
Intercooler

I wouldn't recommend, but the floor and egr cancel flat pipe custom muffler.

In this way, if you play with the software, 120 horsepower will be taken very easily, but you will travel like a command train.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 3
BG307
If it is diesel, just add the software.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 4
oguzhan29
I think it would be enough to cancel a chip floor.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 5
korkusuz202
I have a question about these tuners, they say, let's have software instead of chips.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 6
Mikalgabirtae
Is this floor cancellation difficult and is there any problem during the inspection?
08.05.2020 19:06 # 7
Alicilik
Now there is water, the engine and equipment of the vehicle are important.

Under normal circumstances, vehicles will lose about 30% of power between sales and production. The reason for this is if there is egr catalyst dpf. In addition to this, the vehicle is adapted to long-term use with values such as injector flow rate and air intake values and turbo pressure. As a result, it is a good power consideration.

Boxes are simply attached to the common rail sensor and mislead the pressure of the injector.

when the software is omitted you get a better performance

I think unnecessary things will ruin the vehicle's originality and increase its wear.

I write the details in the evening.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 8
korkusuz202
We look forward to the continuation of the thanks.
08.05.2020 19:06 # 9
Mikalgabirtae
Well Ali usually says,
Emission etc. due to environmental factors. it loses power. Nobody talks about etching etc. Does wear really increase in a standard chip tuning?

Something like this got stuck in my head:

In a standard engine, the piston comes down and down We go to where we will go in 10 minutes at 4 thousand revolutions
Let's say the chip is up to 8 thousand revolutions.

I do not know exactly how I can explain these two examples well, but is there any difference between abrasion or what am I skipping,

08.05.2020 19:06 # 10
Alicilik
The main goal is emissions. Because they are produced and sold according to the euro norms engines. While there was dpf in euro5s, they also reduced emissions in euro6 to a minimum. This is not an understandable situation for the environment, but it is not much, but within 15-20 years, this will be very important and our children will be counting us for emissions and consumption that our grandchildren do not care about in time.

As I said the box is attached to the common rail sensor. I don't know if there is an alternative, but in general. Fuel pump and injectors act on the principle of misleading. They increase the pressure of the fuel passing instantly through the incectors. This increases the bonding of the soot in the motor because the engine, which cannot make the necessary blasting, fills the output filters so that I can turn over. It happened to my friend himself. Zero e5 208e 1.4 hdi box fitted. We did not measure, but there was a noticeable difference. The car requested dpf regeneration at 9000km.

If the vehicle is euro5, they are already shutting down the first dpf in the software and then throwing the software. Otherwise it hurts a lot. I don't know if anyone had DPF (particle filter) shortage.

In city circulation, if the maintenance of the vehicles is smooth, the engines are very ideal. The 1000kg vehicle passes 1400cc with 70 horsepower and 160 torque. Both front-wheel drive. Frankly, I was very happy with your broker. Not to pass my mind, but when the software is made,

Diesel engines are more robust than gasoline engines due to the explosive working principle. The beautiful diesel engine that you care about its oil and water will last more than gasoline.

There are two elements in the turbo diesel.

1- Turbo
2-Injector

the most expensive are the most sensitive and most important parts. They work very thin and precisely. When the software is made, your turbo pressure will increase. More precisely, it will start pressing at a lower speed and its speed will increase. normally the turbo starts in 1800 and cuts like 3800. This is the most efficient range. Above 3800, you just throw fuel for nothing Don't act like gasoline.

After the software will start opening at 1500 and finish at 4000. You will feel a little more efficiency. But your turbo will get tired more. If there is no regular maintenance, no attention is paid, it will cost 1000tl regardless of where you look.

Instant pressure on the injector will increase with YHien software. As the turbo cycle will also expand, you will get higher efficiency, which will not be like a box, but this will also consume extra fuel from normal at high speed.

There will be a serious black smoke increase after the software. Who denies this lies. Especially with the fold and egr cancellation, you will now travel like a black train. It is already difficult with the cancellation of the floor when you pass the examination. Exhaust inspection is difficult even if you pour the catalyst from the like and put it in comi.

I have overcome them already, with the thought that everyone is doing, there is an environmental damage incident in case I do.

The tool for the software is 300tl file per car 300tl, so 550tl for one car to me. the other car is 250 TL per head. If I want to do it, I have to think about it later. We make a lot of compromise for instant pleasures.

08.05.2020 19:06 # 11
Mikalgabirtae
It was enlightening thanks,
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”