Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
ertugerol26
Hello there,
I am a user of the 2005 model 1.4 petrol lpg vehicle. Now I was tired of dealing with this car.
My car is stupid in gasoline, it works like a clock in gas. When I use the car in gas, it seems like when I put the gas in the car like blood, the performance of the car is improving. In the first study, I started the car in 5-6 cranks in the last days.

Gasoline injectors have been checked and they are all working intact.
the crank sensor has changed.
oxygen sensor changed.
coil changed.
spark plugs have changed.
throat butterfly cleared adaptaston done
changed to the intake manifold gasket.
the gas pump is running.
In Eskişehir, there is no place I have not shown anymore, I cooled down from the vehicle. If anyone knows the solution, please help.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
omerb
Hi, Could the LPG Regulator be leaking gas?

It is one of the reasons for working in 5-6 anthems.
This means that the vehicle may be at the gas inlet to the cylinders while at gasoline. The vehicle is imbalanced from the rich mixture.

To control this, either finish lpg to the end.

Or close the mechanical valve on the lpg tank. Operate the vehicle in idle until the gas inside the pipes runs out and passes on the fuel.

You completely cut the gas supply into the cylinders of the vehicle. Let's try it like this. What will happen.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
ertugerol26
Thank you for your support, my teacher, the gas was installed in August, and I went through an examination 4 days ago, but when the gas is over I will do what you said, how can you have any other idea?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 4
omerb
The leak I mentioned is not leaking out. He enters the combustion chamber.
It happened to me before. The car was running at 8-9 starter. What is the Lpg brand.?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 5
ertugerol26
atiker gold teacher
08.05.2020 21:25 # 6
omerb
Most of the atikers have this problem. Did you do what i said?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 7
ertugerol26
No hojam gas tank right now 70% or so full I can't do much too much km weekdays but today the engine malfunction light lit up when I connected with the odb device I gave the Oxygen sensor malfunction but I deleted it
08.05.2020 21:25 # 8
ertugerol26
How did we solve this situation, teacher?
08.05.2020 21:25 # 9
omerb
[QUOTE = ertugerol26] How did we solve this situation, teacher, your problem? [/ QUOTE]

I went to where I got it. They remove the regulator outlet hose. I started the car. Then we stopped it. Although we stopped, the regulator continued to deliver gas. They looked through the detector. It was already chronic in the atiker. No need to finish lpg. Close the valve on the tank. A round metal of yellow color. There are scratches on it. Close up from there. Start the vehicle. Keep it running until the gas is over. Let it run out of the gas in the pipe. Try it like that. The simplest
08.05.2020 21:25 # 10
ertugerol26
I understand, teacher, I will try and inform you tomorrow
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”