Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 heating system problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:34 # 1
Guests

Greetings to everyone;

Guys I have had a problem with my car heating system for 2 days. It warms the fan of the vehicle when it is 2, even when it is 3, there was a sound. However, when I bring it to 4 it gets warm 1-2 and 3 does not blow the temperature. However, as I said, when I bring 4 to the end, it gets warm then it is very hot inside and it is uncomfortable due to the blowing sound. Why is this happening?
1-2-3- there is nothing, 4 is normal. emergency aid is already cold. Thank you ...
08.05.2020 16:34 # 2
Guests
It is urgent. friends :)
08.05.2020 16:34 # 3
djchaos
1 does not give very hot air in 2, especially in this cold 3 and four must be heated. In this weather 3 is normal, if it is very hot, bring it to 2 then it shows its effect 1 2 also no sound of the fan is heard 3 will not be too loud at 4, you will hear the sound of the fan very comfortably at 4 If you are not sure, I would say that your vehicle's heating system is made in industry. there may be a heater failure
08.05.2020 16:34 # 4
grafnes
teacher, I have the same problem. When he was in the 1-2-3 position for 1 week, he doesn't blow any air, he only blows at 4. One morning the fan had not blown while the previous day was running smoothly. still doesn't blow. He was making some noise when he was in position 3, now he does not sound at all, he does not blow. windows become mist when you do not start the fan. I used to run it in the second position, it wouldn't do it in the sound, in the wheat. I couldn't find time and take it to the service. Has anyone happened to you before? I don't really understand mechanics from electricity, but can there be a problem with fuses? -left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: gray; border-right -color: gray; border-bottom-color: gray; border-left-color: gray; border-: initial; padding-top: 2px; padding-right: 2px; padding-bottom: 2px; padding-left: 2px; "> Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian in Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Haitian Creole H ebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian < value = "ja"> Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese Welsh Yiddish < value = "auto" ed = "ed"> Detect language⇄ Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Belarusian Bulgarian Catalan Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Filipino Finnish French Galician German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Icelandic Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Malay Maltese Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese < value = "ro"> Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swahili Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese Welsh YiddishDetect language »Turkish
08.05.2020 16:34 # 5
djchaos
blowing problem If there was a problem in a mechanical problem insurance, it would not blow at 4 show your vehicle to a master who understands this job in industry. : 21: 41
08.05.2020 16:34 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = grafnes] teacher, I have the same problem. When he was in the 1-2-3 position for 1 week, he doesn't blow any air, he only blows at 4. One morning the fan had not blown while the previous day was running smoothly. still doesn't blow. He was making some noise when he was in position 3, now he does not sound at all, he does not blow. windows become mist when you do not start the fan. I used to run it in the second position, it wouldn't do it in the sound, in the wheat. I couldn't find time and take it to the service. Has anyone happened to you before? I don't really understand mechanics from electricity, but can there be a problem with their fuses? ×