Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 heating pads make water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:57 # 1
staticxxx
I just bought the car. They attack on the arm. They regretted what I received. Insurer, on the one hand, I bought exhaust emission inspection.

Bidet this output. Antifreeze is missing from the place where the heater core and the pipe join. I'm in Kayseri, my hand is tied. If I was in Istanbul, I would have had a chest of hearts. Istanbul I love your life. I asked bikac on the floor, they said it wasn't done, and they said they would scrapped.

How can I take it out from the place of heating honeycomb without inserting the glasses, help how. I'm so overwhelmed. please help
08.05.2020 17:57 # 2
Turgay_66
teacher did you go to the service, would that help better?
08.05.2020 17:57 # 3
staticxxx
If I go to the service, I have to sell my house to get my teacher out of there. I am here from Kayseri, I know it well. they are like ticks. they absorb blood. I am here temporarily, my hands are tied. they know it very well. As they arrive, they come to the top. Even the masters do not want to look because I bought the car from the internet myself. the plate was foreign. I am not close to 100 km of the service here. As soon as possible. god enclosure
08.05.2020 17:57 # 4
staticxxx
we were stuck. Isn't there a philanthropist to help? found time to end at school. What a beautiful pasa pasa yaşıyod in Istanbul
08.05.2020 17:57 # 5
samet206
If you pass the wave, the radiator core is missing the water, the scraps are given, the vehicle torpedo is removed, the honeycomb is revealed, even if it is changed, even if it is changed, even if it is changed, the 250 TL original piece, including workmanship, is up to 500 TL. let's take it away wow what do people have, friends or past you can make it a little difficult, hojam frankly takes time to disassemble the torpedo, even if i tell you about it, i can not tell you what it is like.

If I think the tool is 306, the subject tells about the change of the heater core.
my http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=5425&title=306-kalorifer-radyatr-deii

This in the piece

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-kalorıfer-radyatoru,pr-1177.html

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-kalorıfer-radyatoru-valeo,pr-1178.html

If you can not find the person who made it, I recommend you to go to the authorized service without getting overwhelmed by your vehicle.

samet206 2013-09-24 15:36:49
08.05.2020 17:57 # 6
staticxxx
No, teacher, why am I kidding? My father had a false gear when he shifted back into gear. They tried to lower the transmission, I took it hard from their hands. I have changed the gearshift variant tire. fixed. there is no problem. bura bole fucking biyer
08.05.2020 17:57 # 7
staticxxx
[QUOTE = samet206] If you pass the wave, the radiator core is scrapped because water is missing, the torpedo is removed, the honeycomb is removed, even if it is changed, even if it changes, 250 TL of the original parts, including workmanship, are up to 500 TL if you want. Let us take the car out of it, let's get your car out of hand, wow what do people have, friends or past, you can make it a little hard, my teacher. for one.

If I think the tool is 306, the subject tells about the change of the heater core.
my http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=5425&title=306-kalorifer-radyatr-deii

This in the piece

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-kalorıfer-radyatoru,pr-1177.html

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-kalorıfer-radyatoru-valeo,pr-1178.html

If you can not find the person who made it, I recommend you to go to the authorized service without getting overwhelmed by your vehicle.

teacher, this place is not as you know the authorized service. they have their own second hand sales. If you take it from there or you get zero, they look at the car. otherwise they don't look. This is a separate republic. Not as you know.

[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:57 # 8
staticxxx
I know the car will be honest if I go into goggles. I can get it down from 500tl, I know it too. No problem for spare parts. There is a radiator radio for 50tl but there is no master to install it. only care or I will do. I will not sell.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 9
staticxxx
There is a victim of biscuit that removes the heater output without removing the breast of the 206. I'm sure there is a way. but how?
08.05.2020 17:57 # 10
soner09
calorie motoro gear are you running from there is water

08.05.2020 17:57 # 11
staticxxx
No, teacher. Heater comb and pipe are completely united. I am sure that the orings will change if they change. But come, what's going on?
08.05.2020 17:57 # 12
sezar206
?
08.05.2020 17:57 # 13
staticxxx
no results, hodja. The car stops in the parking lot. I put the pet in the fog.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 14
plawert
Your friend had the same problem in the vehicle. The orings at the joint changed without removing the chest and the problem was fixed. There is no point in worrying about it this way, and as the friends say, I heard that the honeycomb changed without removing the chest.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 15
metin
Hello there.

Your multiplier is here (:

08.05.2020 17:57 # 16
staticxxx
[QUOTE = text] Hello.

Your multiplier is here (:

[/ QUOTE]

I examined that subject in detail. I already started to go to the top to see that topic. that car 307 is a bigger machine. Mine is 206 narrower. brz more research, 206 dada do not let goggug no need to hear the problem is resolved. I dusted his cloak. Actually there is no exaggeration. 2pcs karering at 1tl which will change. come gorki i couldn't find the time to change my veneration
08.05.2020 17:57 # 17
staticxxx
[QUOTE = plawert] Your friend had the same problem in the car, the orings at the joint changed without removing the chest and the problem was fixed. There's no point in worrying about it this way, and as friends say, I heard that the honeycomb changed without removing the chest [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, teacher. 2 karering will change at a value of 1 tl. the subject will be closed. But there is no province where I have to live gifted people with xtreme intelligence that will change the will. Ah, if I find it, I will do it instantly.
I called the deer with the phone, we need to put the bug before we understand the issue, brother said, you owe 300 TL. stop la bi 2 minutes. We have done so much before that we put our hands on you this way, let's keep it as a souvenir.
08.05.2020 17:57 # 18
oktan24
the same problem was with me until 1 week ago when the engine was cold, it filled up until the morning, I went to the auto electrician under the mat, removed the fuse cover under the steering wheel in half an hour. You don't need to have your chest bumped off.

50 liras will be done, I took care of bothering 50 liras
08.05.2020 17:57 # 19
staticxxx
teacher, I didn't write here. I took care of it. I researched and found a good electrician. Thanks in 50 minutes for 15 minutes. now like a monster. we ripped it again
08.05.2020 17:57 # 20
erhand
my teacher today was the same problem in my press. water escaped from the heating core. They say that the heater core has changed, but it is not possible to go into it without inserting it, but I am a mechanic, removed the honeycomb from the steering wheel and replaced it with a new one. I bought the equivalent piece, I gave 200 lira and 50 lira, let's look like no problem.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”