Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Heating Honeycombs Dripping Water

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:54 # 1
bilo131
Yes friends, me and my 206 are on stage. Last night, I noticed a drop of water coming from the central heating core on the left side of the console. I went to the industry with the experience of the old 206. The master will not say, 1 night, the car will stay here, we will remove the torpedo or something, 500 years of labor, he said. I said give the key easy come out. I will go to my country tomorrow. My old 206 vehicle had the same problem, my master in the country took care of it in 1 hour. My question is, in the forum, there is how to disassemble the honeycomb. Thus, he will recirculate Pete without any water. The car will not blow hot, but is there any harm in this until at least 300 km goes ??
08.05.2020 20:54 # 2
bilo131
Yes, friends, I was not comfortable while waiting for iftar in the evening, I did it again yine

I am trying to add pictures but I could not add them. As I said, I connected the inlet and outlet pipes. The car always blows cold, but we are in the summer, after all. It can be done in an emergency. Good evening, I will add the pictures when I go to the computer ..

bilo131 2018-06-01 19:57:17
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”