Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Heater Dismantling with Picture [solved]

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:05 # 1
monalos
One of the general problems in the forum is the leaking of the radiator radiator, If your vehicle is 307, there is a subject about how to dismantle the radiator in the forum, but we did not have it for 206 users. I was bored because the answers we gave were not enough, I started the research, I entered the forums of french, became a member :) and I reached my goal, I will tell you how to remove 206 calories, in the forum I found, I tried to explain my translation with translation since the language is french. We open the cover of the panel with a coin or a wide flat screwdriver and set the cover aside. In this picture, we disassemble the door wick plastic. To get it done, I do not understand that it is French in the forum, after translation and so on. The process ends with the ashtray, and we remove the glass control buttons from the nails with a flat screwdriver from the edges and remove the socket. and we pass the motor side first, let's remove the air filter pipe, the air filter Let's take it aside, and as we see in the photo below, we unscrew the pipes entering the heating water, then we connect each other with a pipe, we follow the steps below. now our process is doing this on this french forum and they test it after taking out the heater, it doesn't seem cracked, broken in the heater. Gaskets are leaking from the bottom of the gaskets. Peugeot factory leaks water over time as the factory exits a single screw at the bottom. They throw 2 screws in the other screw places where one screw is visible and they stick it with something in the photo below. apply, disassemble, change the boiler, do not believe the masters who say that the chest will be dismantled, show this subject, let's see if it is done without disassembling :) I tried to explain my friends when I returned, I said sorry if there is a mistake in the forum. : 18: 45
08.05.2020 19:05 # 2
monalos
I will probably throw 2 screws from the screw in my car, if it doesn't cut, I will take it out and change it myself and take valeo and
08.05.2020 19:05 # 3
monalos
I can open the subject to a subject that tells how the chest was removed and the heater changed
08.05.2020 19:05 # 4
pierson
Yes, my friend is just like that ... you are too law ... I wrote the same topic on the top one before ... I got up in the morning antifreeze in the car .. I immediately got to the industry..before he said he would get naked. ... as you said, they said, one screw incident ... they have thrown two screws.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 5
monalos
it flows in me :), I will go to my car for 10 days, then I will try next to my car, screw event, if not, I will go myself to change the heater :)
08.05.2020 19:05 # 6
sezar206
Thanks to Sagol monalos. I couldn't find 206's. He took a break with me too, but he has no voice for two years. When you put a full antifreeze, it misses very little. But I add 2 liters of water on the antifreeze towards the summer, then the smallest incontinence is left. I also knew the radiator plug-in for a while. Try these and the screw event, I think, at least you will remove the last resort.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 7
Barut
You have made great efforts, we have many friends who are dealing with this subject, I am sure that the subject will be very useful. Thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 19:05 # 8
monalos
Thank you, my brother was bothering me.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 9
trabzonlu207
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
well done to you .. you have spent a lot of effort. in your hands
08.05.2020 19:05 # 10
trabzonlu207
You said to me, I'm hanging out in the French forums :) Embarrassed
08.05.2020 19:05 # 11
monalos
:) hihih. sagola sister :)
08.05.2020 19:05 # 12
oguzhan29
thanks for sharing
08.05.2020 19:05 # 13
monalos
[QUOTE = fatihpekgoz] Sagol monalos was benefited by this km. I couldn't find 206's. He took a break with me too, but he has no voice for two years. When you put a full antifreeze, it misses very little. But I add 2 liters of water on the antifreeze towards the summer, then the smallest incontinence is left. I also knew the radiator plug-in for a while. Try these and the screw event, I think you will get rid of the last resort. [/ QUOTE]

I will try the screws too, I hope it will cut
08.05.2020 19:05 # 14
pierson
Does anyone use a radiator compactor for the drip-free antifreeze? Is it working? What brand should we use?
08.05.2020 19:05 # 15
monalos
Well, I used it, but it didn't cut it because it was probably from the screws, it wouldn't cut it, if there was a hole in the radiator, it would cut it.

first try throwing the 2 screws missing then you can try medication if not
08.05.2020 19:05 # 16
pierson
I bought a radiator stopper called stop leak .. is there anyone using this product? Those who use it in the forums are very pleased..how to use it .. no manual or anything .. i just got it all here
08.05.2020 19:05 # 17
monalos
I went to the radiator and took medicine.

Open the water radiator tank, pour the medicine there, then start the car, run the car until the fan turns on, open it when it exceeds 90 degrees, warm it up until then, stop the car when the fan turns on, let it cool down, do the application at home, then cool down until the evening, you will look at the evening.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 18
pierson
I don't understand what it means until Monalos friend ..
08.05.2020 19:05 # 19
monalos
When it comes to turning on the fan, when the vehicle reaches 90 degrees heat, the thermostat opens to cool the water of the radiator and the fan starts to circulate the water, the medicated water circulates in all the pipes and when the water comes to the place where the water is leaking, the drug clogs it.

Start the car, then give the gas in between occasions. At 1-2 minutes, at 2000-2500 rpm, when the temperature of the engine reaches 90 degrees, the fan will turn on.
08.05.2020 19:05 # 20
pierson
Ok monalos now i will try..thank you very much..hope you benefit
Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”