Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 heater button replacement

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 19:33 # 1
EDOBEY
In the form of friends, I assembled the heater panel buttons we received from our fashion designer soner yesterday. Thanks to our soner, thanks for the sale, he did not lose his support by phone at any time. The results are as follows ...

sonerkyl 2015-12-14 09:53:07
08.05.2020 19:33 # 2
ALLEX
Good health to your hand.
Can you send a message about pm supply button.
It would be nice for me to do this too, because the part of the existing buttons will spoil the image. The innovation will be good.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 3
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = ALLEX] Good health in your hand.
Can you send a message about pm supply button.
It would be nice for me to do this too, because some of the existing buttons will spoil the image. The innovation will be good. [/ QUOTE]

If my friend, serkan, who is related to the subject, sees the headline with you. I already bought the products from the sale on this page. If you look at the issues of sale, you can see that it is on sale there.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 4
sonerkyl
Use it on a good day, erhan teacher, his hand is not very difficult as it seems health is not assembled :)
08.05.2020 19:33 # 5
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] use it on good days erhan teacher is not very difficult to assemble the arm in his hand as it seems health)) [/ QUOTE]

Thanks alone, I always wrote to my soner, sorry, sorry. I couldn't do anything because there is no fix option.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 6
sonerkyl
it is not important. :)
08.05.2020 19:33 # 7
KILIC
It was very beautiful. health to your hand.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 8
Htc
Hocm I saw on a site without sharing the panel, they shared the photo with the pliers to hold the button and take it. How healthy I do not know, but can it be done in this way?
08.05.2020 19:33 # 9
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = Htc] Hocm had seen a site on the site without sharing the panel, they did not know how healthy, but I do not know how healthy, but it can be done in that way?

It is designed for friends not to come out as it is when the button enters the socket. It goes out of the hole but it does not come out when pulled. If that is not the case, the material would remain in normal use. You are very strong, you can decide that thin tab and get it out of the nest, maybe it is lucky. You can also insert the complete body.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 10
sonerkyl
Do not get into the pliers event, then the fan comes out completely from the slot of the tap setting and then it makes it very hard to do as the brain does erhan eliminates the risk event. Now we remove the black front door by pressing it with the screwdriver from the place I showed in the photos I added, then we remove the buttons, so we make the change more comfortable.

sonerkyl 2015-12-14 14:18:59
08.05.2020 19:33 # 11
Gokcesel
My health teacher has been a good practice and I will apply it soon.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 12
EDOBEY
[QUOTE = Gokceel] My health teacher has been a good practice, and I will also apply it soon.

Friends, I am not a person who is fond of renewal modification. However, I want something that I own or use, to look clean, clean and tidy. That's why I did the work. For example, we can not expect such a work from a woman who is in the garage, who is not interested in this meaning by the female mistress before me. But tomorrow, when the other one is selling it to us, let's not say the friend, what the hell is this? Big smile people have a little car. To summarize, you can do your renovation works within the small butce that gives you and the others fear.
08.05.2020 19:33 # 13
Gokcesel
Of course, it looks more pleasant inside, even if there is a small detail, it comes to the eye :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”