Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 heat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
04.09.2020 13:28 # 1
hasayduman
Hello, My vehicle got hot while going up the ramp in the midday heat after returning from Manisa, the radiator and the sender changed, there was nothing until 1 month ago, it was not a problem when the weather was not too hot and when I went fast, as I understand, but 1 month ago I went 450 km. Again, the heat came out before going 2 km on a slope and a rough road, I went to Ağva last weekend, the heat came to the end in low gear again in the afternoon heat on the return, No problem if the weather is not hot, no problem if I go fast, the weather is hot and if I go up the ramp, it is in low gear There is time, can it be due to the front resistance and the role? I need comments from friends who have knowledge, thanks already. 2005 model Peugeot 206 Gasoline + Lpg hasayduman2020-09-04 13:30:20
05.09.2020 18:02 # 2
bsc58
It may be caused by the temperature sensor and thermostat. Already when ramping in low gear, the possibility of overheating is even higher. In your vehicle, either the fan is not turning on or the radiator ducts may be blocked.
05.09.2020 19:08 # 3
talip206
There is no problem when going fast, and it shows that the thermostat is intact. Since the air intake is less at low speed, the problem may be caused by the fan. There are two situations that affect the fan. One is the fan roles and the other is the fan resistor that adjusts the 1st and 2nd stage. The fan roles are behind the peugeot emblem at the front. There is a place like a box with two green roles inside. It can make oxide very quickly due to its location. Or the thick cable entering the relay melts over time. Although the cable looks solid from the outside, it oxidizes and breaks inside. When there is a problem with the relay, the heat will end. After 30 seconds, the fan runs very fast and the temperature drops. This cycle continues like this. In the case of a resistance failure, the first or second stage of the fan usually does not operate at all. talip2062020-09-05 19:11:20
07.09.2020 07:26 # 4
hasayduman
I had seen a video on youtube before, about the fan relay and the resistor, yesterday I disassembled the role and there was a broken cable, I repaired it, now I tested it where the vehicle was standing, the fan is turned on in 98 is this normal?
07.09.2020 11:59 # 5
talip206
As I said, that cable usually breaks. Normal teacher opens the first level in that area. Opens the second stage around 105. Turn on the air conditioner, turn the blowing degree to 3rd level and observe the fan.
07.09.2020 16:29 # 6
hasayduman
okay teacher, thank you, I hope it will not heat again.
18.09.2020 16:47 # 7
hasayduman
Yes Friends, it was hot again today. Does anyone have any other information on the subject?
18.09.2020 16:52 # 8
hasayduman
There was road work, when the weather was hot, stop and go for 30 minutes, the heat rose again, then it went down quickly ..
18.09.2020 20:51 # 9
talip206
Have you changed the relay. How were their situations when you disassembled them. Test by swapping the two roles will there be any difference. Also check if there is air in the system.
19.09.2020 10:20 # 10
hasayduman
oxidized and broken leg thinned light, we cleaned and put it on, I replace 2 of them, How can I check if there is air in the system?
19.09.2020 12:43 # 11
talip206
There are two air intakes. Someone's over the thermostat billet After the engine is thoroughly warmed up, it is loosened with 8 allens and bled. There is a cover similar to the valve cover of the tires on the pipes that enter the heater core from the other engine. The thermostat is the most important place there, but it must be bought separately from both places.
22.09.2020 15:09 # 12
Karacocuk24
Professor, I would have suffered so much, you said that the heat is coming out of this heat. As it is known, he likes high temperatures as it is known, and when I say thermostat role resistance, I understood that my last thermostat did not turn on and off regularly, sometimes it hurts, sometimes it does not fully open, I went and when I bought a ready-made thermostat, I said I would take it for 82, not 89, there are no parts or something, he said, the thermostat of the hyundai atos is sleeping. I took the thermostat from the place that sells reno tofas pieces, I found the thermostat 82 from inside the big thermostat-filled sack, I installed it, ten number 5 stars now maximum 95 even on steep slopes normally stays between 80-90
25.09.2020 08:50 # 13
hasayduman
My problem is that his circulating ears have melted. we changed the job, it will not happen again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”