Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 headlights burning to their own cat

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
ndm01
Hello friends, my car 2006 model 1.4 hdi 206, the problem I had in my car was a few weeks ago when I was driving at night, when I got the lamps on the car, it was stuck and I couldn't get the headlight, I even turned the lamp on and off, I said I would pull the car aside and just couldn't close it, then it was okay, I thought it was okay. my vehicle was stopping 2 times I lived it and the battery light was on in progress, sometimes it went out and sometimes it was on until it stopped. The next day my car again lit the battery lamp once, and this time the dipped headlights started flashing to itself for a few days, and for two days now it is always on, when I press the ignition and start the car, the headlight switch is in the off position. As a solution, I can turn the lamp dipped beams on and use the signal and horn. However, the other problem was that the car would cut off the electric power while the doors were closed and locked, and the tape would shut off. I wrote a few research yates on the net that it may be from com2000.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
acabuco
When the short and long lights are lit, do the fast closing icons appear correctly on the screen? Let's understand where the problem is, according to him, if you are in Istanbul, we will guide you to a suitable master.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
ndm01
When [QUOTE = acabuco] lights up short and long, do the closing icons appear correctly on the screen? Let's see where the problem is, according to him, if you are in Istanbul, we will guide you to a suitable master. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, when I turn on the headlight from the arm, there is no problem with the low and high headlight icons on the screen, the lamps turn on when the key switch is inserted into the half position and the signal and the horn does not work. And when I open the car door, it sounds like it was when I forgot the headlights on, when I start the car, the sound stops and the lamps come on immediately. I am not in Istanbul, my teacher, I live in Van Ercis, I could not find anybody who understands this problem.This problem started the next day after the charger was changed. Confused
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
acabuco
[QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = acabuco] Are the fast closing icons appearing correctly when burning the short and long? Let's see where the problem is, according to him, if you are in Istanbul, we will guide you to a suitable master. [/ QUOTE]

Yes, when I turn on the headlight from the arm, there is no problem with the low and high headlight icons on the screen, the lamps turn on when the key switch is inserted into the half position and the signal and the horn does not work. And when I open the car door, it sounds like it was when I forgot the headlights on, when I start the car, the sound stops and the lamps come on immediately. I am not in Istanbul, my teacher, I live in Van Ercis, I could not find anybody who understands this problem.This problem started the next day after the charger was changed. Confused
[/ QUOTE]

I don't know if there is anyone out there who can do this job, but the problem may be from the fuse box, if the rain has bought water, the circuits are burnt.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
ndm01
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = acabuco] Do the stigma icons appear correctly on the screen when it burns short and long? Let's see where the problem is, according to him, if you are in Istanbul, we will guide you to a suitable master. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I don't know if there is anyone out there who can do this job, but the problem may be from the fuse box, if the rain has bought water, the circuits are burnt. [/ QUOTE]

I checked the fuse box, the electrician said that there was no problem, there was no rain, it didn't rain, and when the problem started, I couldn't open it with a remote control. at least I postponed that problem.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
acabuco
[QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = ndm01] [QUOTE = acabuco] Do the striking icons correctly appear when the short and long burns? Let's see where the problem is, according to him, if you are in Istanbul, we will guide you to a suitable master. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

I don't know if there is anyone out there who can do this job, but the problem may be from the fuse box, if the rain has bought water, the circuits are burnt. [/ QUOTE]

I checked the fuse box, the electrician said that there was no problem, there was no rain, it didn't rain, and when the problem started, I couldn't open it with a remote control. at least I postponed that problem.
[/ QUOTE]

1- There are many alternatives, if you are in Istanbul, there are many people to direct but I can not say anything without looking, inform us after we show it to the authorized service.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 7
ndm01
The malfunctioning signal arm set of the vehicle has changed (com 2000).
08.05.2020 20:37 # 8
acabuco
[QUOTE = ndm01] The malfunctioning signal arm set of the vehicle has changed (com 2000).

best wishes. Did you get out? Can you share the cost to inform how much it cost?
08.05.2020 20:37 # 9
ndm01
[QUOTE = acabuco] [QUOTE = ndm01] The malfunctioning signal arm set of the vehicle (com 2000) has changed.

best wishes. Did you get out? Can you share the cost to inform how much it cost [/ QUOTE]

I also appreciated the service, 950 kept it right now.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 10
ndm01
Hello friends, about 2 years ago, the problem was fixed because I changed the signal arm set, now again, the high beams are stuck in the same way I tried to extinguish it by doing the flooding a lot of times in the past week. it gets better but it burned the same way. Is there any place in Istanbul that you can recommend, thanks for the solution of the problem.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 11
sonerkyl
It is a small possibility that the zero piece repeats such a problem. This may be a problem. Our members from Istanbul will help, get back on the master again.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 12
ndm01
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] It is a small chance that zero tracks will repeat such a problem. This may be a problem. Our members from Istanbul will help, get back on the master again. [/ QUOTE]
Thanks, I hope it doesn't cost anything, and importantly I can solve the problem, it's really annoying.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”