Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Headlight removal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:22 # 1
ufuk91
I am thinking of removing the headlamps of my 206 for cleaning, but I have questions;
- most importantly, after removing the headlight glass from the headlight, can it be reinstalled, that is, do I have to fix it with a clip or screw or something?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 2
mon
There was a headlight dimming topic in the forum where they were removing the headlight glass if you want to take a look.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 3
___KxL___
You have to heat it up with the blow dryer.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 4
seaman

I do not have friends, I tried or I have limited structure, I do not try to shake the crew.

08.05.2020 16:22 # 5
ufuk91
If it is such a troubled thing, I have never entered, I am not rich enough to give friends 100 lira into the air. Do not make our student island: D. Okay, but I need to silicon it while putting the glass back on the headlight. I learned that now, I hope I get a new headlight.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 6
koliva
You need to stick it well with silicone, but this is the easiest part of the job. The main part is to be able to take the mosque patiently. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:22 # 7
GokhaN
Never worry about it. Whatever you do, it will not be like the original one after opening. You try hard to avoid getting silicon etc. water.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 8
ufuk91
I will not open it for fun anyway, so for fantasies like blackout the difference, my headlight got very dirty, I can't see my front when it doesn't open the fog and the image is in a very bad condition. If it is a problem, there is no problem because I am patient. I do not want to have any problems while wearing it.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 9
voodoo
If you can open your clics without breaking them, it will be easy to put it on ... you need to act patiently ...
08.05.2020 16:22 # 10
Ozgur
The teams on the internet are convenient and clean. if you want to have a look.
08.05.2020 16:22 # 11
ufuk91
Brothers excuse me, I went up, I pulled out the headlights like an idiot and I started to try to open it, the previous owner has opened it so that the silicon is everywhere, my dear has come out, the glass has been removed individually until the glass separates, I could not detach the glass in 4 hours. started, no other way left headlight dimming, then siliconized and glued. What I told you in 3-5 beautiful sentences, but look at what blew me off, 2 big cut-wounds on my arm, finger, bruise on my palm, silicon and spray + 6 hours of effort to breathe ... I would buy something clean, whatever I did, I couldn't wear it because it was night, I already put it on the bands, let it dry as silicon, I will wear it tomorrow when I come from school, I share your photos & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:22 # 12
ufuk91
either the headlights seem to be entrusted as if they are not fully seated, I am very nervous, the corners are a bit behind the hood, how can I solve this problem? I don't like this situation ...
08.05.2020 16:22 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = ufuk91] or the headlights seem to be entrusted as if they are not fully seated, I am very nervous, the corners are a little behind the hood, how can I solve this problem? I do not like this situation ... [/ QUOTE]

I think when you put the screws of the headlight ears without adjusting. Can you show a photo?
08.05.2020 16:22 # 14
ufuk91
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = ufuk91] either the headlights seem to be entrusted as if they are not fully seated, I am very nervous, the corners are a bit behind the hood, how can I solve this problem? I do not like this situation ... [/ QUOTE]

I think when you put the screws of the headlight ears without adjusting. Can you show me a photo?
[/ QUOTE]

what exactly do you call headlight ears? teacher, I pull it when my father comes back at the moment, but let me tell you, the side stands a little back from the fender 2 headlights, I wonder if I drove the silicon too much, but I was left behind it, but I couldn't do much, the screw fixed on the side was broken, so I could fix it with 3 screws in total, front the louver1, the bottom screw2 is the plastic holding at the top3, so the headlight is pulled in all directions, but it doesn't get fixed properly, I don't understand how it gets flat.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”