Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Headlight recommendation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:46 # 1
tsufrankwoli
Hello friends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdhd1hh59s8
I think these lamps get very good standing yabnc have no disadvantages Turkey did not see what their websites might be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638qybim0jo
I couldn't find it, but which one do you think is better
08.05.2020 19:46 # 2
sonerkyl
Bringing these headlights will cost you a lot when it comes to customs tax or something. As there is no guarantee, I would recommend you to see the most beautiful situation available and to look for a guaranteed product. meanwhile, the product in the second video makes temporary blindness in the eyes of oncoming vehicle drivers Big smile The headlight in the first video is both plain and useful.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 3
tsufrankwoli
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] It would be quite expensive to bring these headlights when it comes to customs tax or something, as it will not be guaranteed, I would recommend you to see the guaranteed product and to look for a guaranteed product. meanwhile, the product in the second video makes temporary blindness in the eyes of oncoming vehicle drivers Big smile The headlight in the first video is both plain and useful. [/ QUOTE]

I understand, thank you, teacher. Turkey Is the 206 model except for the headlights angel s much more'm new so I'm asking. I don't know why, but the angels never got hot.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = tsufrankwoli] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] It is very expensive to bring these headlights when it comes to customs tax or something, I would recommend you to see the most beautiful eyes available and to look for a guaranteed product, as there will be no guarantee or a different product. meanwhile, the product in the second video makes temporary blindness in the eyes of oncoming vehicle drivers Big smile The headlight in the first video is both plain and useful. [/ QUOTE]

I understand, thank you, teacher. Turkey Is the 206 model except for the headlights angel s much more'm new so I'm asking. I don't know why, but the angels never got hot.
[/ QUOTE]

Of course, there are only short and long lenses, and normal and chrome ground barriers are always black ground, if they are familiar, they can be obtained cheaper abroad.
08.05.2020 19:46 # 5
samet206
There are 3-5 models that are not considered, it is not counted much, but it is enough if we think of other different vehicles. I think it is strange for some reason other than the angel except the original. It is possible to find the video and angels here and the other one is probably a handmade headlight.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”