Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Headlight Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
22.07.2022 23:13 # 1
frknca
Dear brothers and sisters, I need your help as a student brother.
I have a 2000 model Peugeot 206 1.4 XR. As a result of an accident I experienced, the left headlight of my vehicle was broken and replaced with an aftermarket headlight. Lightning headlights were also removed and classic bulbs were installed.

The one I made recently As far as I noticed during night trips, my low beams illuminate very well, while my high beams are very insufficient. The interesting thing is that when I'm traveling with my dipped headlights on, I am exposed to the selectors from the opposite road. It looks like the low and high beam headlights have changed places in my vehicle. Also, since the adjustment motor of the headlight I had the sub-industry installed is broken, that headlight does not have an adjustment, but my other headlight has an adjustment.

Now these are the questions I can't get out of. Are the headlights different in my vehicle? Why am I eating the headlight when the low beam is on? Why does the lighting feel inadequate and scattered when you switch to long ones?

Please share your experiences and opinions with me.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”