Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Headlight and Rear Fog

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
Peugeotcu324
Easy to come, I would have a few questions to everyone 206 I want to make the headlights xenon headlights or a white headlight whether it matters well, will the fuse or breakdown light come on? What lamp should I buy? My other question is, where can I get the lamp to make the lamp that is rear fog single? Does it cause traffic problems? Thanks.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
kayaca
[QUOTE = Peugeotcu324] I wish everyone would have a few questions 206 I want to make a headlight xenon headlight or a white headlight, does it light up the fuse or malfunction light? What lamp should I buy? My other question is, where can I get the lamp to make the lamp that is rear fog single? Does it cause traffic problems? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

My teacher, I recommend you to buy branded led xenon, or you can not see it in front, there is a backlight on the back, there is a device that lights automatically when it comes to fog. I had just disassembled on my visa
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
GokhaN
[QUOTE = Peugeotcu324] I wish everyone would have a few questions 206 I want to make a headlight xenon headlight or a white headlight, does it light up the fuse or malfunction light? What lamp should I buy? My other question is, where can I get the lamp to make the lamp that is rear fog single? Does it cause traffic problems? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

If the xenon plug is possible, 4300k or 6000k, nothing happens if the electronicsman connects properly. I need to put a relay in the fog, I do not think that the electrician will have a lot of traffic problems, just because there is a problem in the examination because the relay is used and used like a lighter
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
Peugeotcu324
Thank you and I will buy separate xenon headlights for dipped beam and for dipped beam, how much will it cost?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
Peugeotcu324
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = Peugeotcu324] I wish everyone would have a few questions 206 I want to make a headlight xenon headlight or a white headlight, does it illuminate the fuse or malfunction lamp? What lamp should I buy? My other question is, where can I get the lamp to make the lamp that is rear fog single? Does it cause traffic problems? Thank you. [/ QUOTE]

If the xenon plug is possible, 4300k or 6000k, nothing happens if the electronicsman connects properly. I need to put a relay in the fog, I do not think that the electrician will have a lot of traffic problems, just because there is a problem in the examination because the relay is used and used like a lighter
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you and I will buy separate xenon headlights for dipped beam and dipped beam, how much will it cost?
08.05.2020 21:05 # 6
kayaca
[QUOTE = Peugeotcu324] Thank you and I will buy separate xenon headlights for dipped beam and how much is the estimated amount? [/ QUOTE]

If your headlights are not h4, you will get 2 separately, separately for short, if you are old type, you can buy headlights h4 and make the long short together.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”