Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Headlight Adjustment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:40 # 1
Selox
Hello friends;

First, I changed the left headlamp of the 206 m due to its breakage. But it looks like it is out of adjustment.

I want to adjust my left headlight, but for some reason I couldn't. The headlight looks as if it is a little bit out front and scattered. it is not as clear as on the right.

It moves from 0-1-2-3 from the setting inside, but I cannot move from the setting engine.

1-Is there any movement in the headlights. Where is it?
2-The short setting is different from the long setting because the long is too high. Where is it?

I can only move up and down. But the left is wasted.

Which one of the things I have circled below is useful for what?

Selox 2017-12-11 16:48:25
08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
sonerkyl
1-there is no movement to the left and right, unfortunately it never came to me :)
2- You can only move up and down, it makes the headlight motor you know
3-You are adjusting the level from the inside, but if there is no movement in the headlights, the headlight motors are faulty. If the sound is not moving up and down, the headlight motors are not fully seated.
4- There is an adjustment place in the right hole, it has to adjust the headlight adjustment from inside to zero and move up and down and adjust as required.
If you give 5-10 TL and make the adjustment with the device, there will be a healthier illumination.
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
Selox
Thanks bro. I made the setting in the evening. But what's your opinion about it like the tall ones are still upstairs. I wonder if his setting is different.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”