Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Hdi White-black smoke problem (help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:39 # 1
ukendirli
Friends, everyone, I have the 2003 model 1.4 hdi 206 .. even if it has not been 10 days, the vehicle is at 91000 km. The vehicle is throwing white smoke, black smoke is blowing in 4500 cycles, there is no place to go, I did not find the solution with a round, I looked at the injectors, today we found a little error in the bosch service, 2 of the 4 said they had little problem, no important thing, but how do I solve this smoke event Please help, I do not want what kind of problem we could not find, to enter 700-800 lira injector job, what else does the smoke cause? ?? By the way, when you put the car into the idler cutter, first it throws white smoke then black smoke, diesel smell comes with black smoke ... but apart from that, the car starts instantly, does not give any error and does not cause any problem in idling or overheating ...
08.05.2020 15:39 # 2
g-demir
welcome, let's introduce ourselves first, let's introduce our members, let's open the topic, then find the camel to all our troubles
08.05.2020 15:39 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = g-demir] welcome, let's introduce ourselves first, let's introduce our members and then find the camel to all our troubles [/ QUOTE]

Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 15:39 # 4
ukendirli
sorry guys I introduced myself a little while ago, I have been following the forum for a few days.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 5
g-demir
I hope I'm wrong: engine oil mixes from the engine seal into the combustion chamber, the smoke turns white. When it goes to high speed, it throws out the rich diesel oil mixed with oil and the smoke turns black. I hope I was wrong! I wish this did not happen
08.05.2020 15:39 # 6
ukendirli
I hope it is not bad and costly, only the diesel filter has not changed since I bought the vehicle, the previous owner has said that the diesel filter has not changed, could it be from the diesel filter ?? I am watching, I wonder if I left it to the authorized service for the exact solution of the error ?? I also removed the possible problems clearly,
- The crum may have accumulated in the exhaust flour, so it could be blowing smoke.
- could be from the injector
- from turbo
- air flow meter (if I did not write it wrong)
- could be egr dende

08.05.2020 15:39 # 7
vlkakn
Hello Ukrainian,
I wonder if the problem is solved? If you have solved the problem, you will be very happy if you make a statement because I am suffering from the same problem.
By the way, I introduced myself in the forum, but let me talk briefly here My Vehicle Fiesta TDCi 2005 ..
I have the problem as follows, sometimes I leave a white mass of smoke behind me during the departure. This does not always happen. Sometimes I take a sudden take off and jam a little bit, but nothing. In order to let me see the last smoke, I pressed my brother idle, just like you said, white smoke from the front and black smoke from the back.
It's a really troubled situation, so I went to a couple of masters. The master looks (glancing at the top) and explains: This is probably because it costs money to burn and burn oil from the rings. Of course, they say that the turbo, injectors, injector pump should be reviewed, cleaned and then the engine should be dismantled, and it costs 4000TL. Meanwhile, when deciding on this, they open the oil cap and make excuses for the smoke coming out.
Then I researched what is the smoke coming out of this oil cap, in most places there are comments that this smoke comes out from the zero engine, which is not the cause of the malfunction. Thanks to this smoke, the pals of the turbo were oiled.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 8
Guests

I had a 2005 fiesta once. I had the same problem, they said the turbo was defective, it changed from the warranty. I know that 206 and fiestan's engines are the same. The engine of the vehicle will not be exhausted.

08.05.2020 15:39 # 9
ugur_xs
black smoke mostly throws out of the turbo normally the turbos are maintained periodically.
08.05.2020 15:39 # 10
ukendirli
Thank you guys for the answers, we have solved the problem, after so much gone, the turbocharger was hanged and drilled over time, I had a reset of 80 TL from the service, the black smoke was cut and the performance improved.

(I have heard about the puncture, opening, and rupture of the turbo hose from 2-3 forums from the forums, if anyone experiences this problem, when you go to the service or master, PLEASE put the turbo hose and check ...)
the ukendirl 2011-07-17 12:59:53
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”