Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 HDI VEHICLE DOES NOT WORK SOMELY

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:33 # 1
impertore
Hello friends;

My 2006 model 206 hdi is not working even though it fires sometimes. It works at once in one day or 1-2 hours. I travel all day, the next day or 30 minutes. 1-2 hours later or something is still running and not working .. this happened to me in the past months. One of my friend said at high speed go, if there is dirt clogging, he said, I went at high speed 1 km or something car worked for 1-2 months, then I had turbo, turbo hose, filters and oil change in the car. The same problem started again.

Why do you think it originates from? Is it possible to have gasoline or solid diesel fuel mixed with the electrical wiring, I filled it from the oil office where I always get fuel.

When I leave the house every morning in the vehicle, 300-400 mt. The battery lamp was flashing after it was gone. the vehicle was still running.

08.05.2020 18:33 # 2
SDYMZ
diesel hose may be punctured and air may not work. Diesel hoses pass under the filter box, drilled through vibration. Chronic problem happened to me. The hose is sold as a set. If you have 150 TL, you can change it yourself. I also check the input of the diesel filter
08.05.2020 18:33 # 3
jack67
A similar incident happened to me. As the friend who drilled the diesel hose, the sub-industry hose 120 original hose 300 pounds.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 4
impertore
I showed the master, the hose was pierced, as soon as the diesel burns, he said. My vehicle did not work this morning, let me try again after 30 minutes, it works fine.

I wonder if there is a very fine crack and leaks in the morning.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 5
SDYMZ
[QUOTE = impertore] I showed it to the master, the hose was pierced, it gives a warning as soon as the diesel is pressed. My vehicle did not work this morning, let me try again after 30 minutes, it works fine.

I wonder if there is a very fine crack and leaks in the morning.
[/ QUOTE] did not shed any light on me. The easiest way is to open the bonnet, there is something like a small pump on the left side of the engine.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 6
impertore
He could not find the problem. I left, I said, let me ask for another service. I left 2. Let's look at the service.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 7
emre_akdag
Dude can you get a starter of coals? It happened to me and the starter coals were exhausted ...
08.05.2020 18:33 # 8
impertore
If tomorrow's first job is not improved I will try it.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 9
impertore
I just came to mind, could there be an immobilizer malfunction?
08.05.2020 18:33 # 10
Serkan
If it cranks strongly and does not work, it may be from the immobilizer, if there is a spare key, give it a try.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 11
impertore
I bought the vehicle from the service. I gave 120 TL, I asked for the malfunction, one of the sengor was defective, he said he was not sending some information to the brain. I don't understand Hicbisey, but arcima got in the end.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 12
Serkan
Well, sir, I wish you had learned the problem exactly, maybe it would have helped someone.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 13
captain_b5
A very similar problem happened to me. Sometimes the car was not working and I could not find why the car was not working. There was no problem in the anthem but it was not working then it was working when you say remove the key, wait and wait. I noticed later that I turned my key into a snap and I could not fully seat the immoblizer chip. My problem was that the immoblizer did not fit into the key, so the vehicle was not working.
08.05.2020 18:33 # 14
stkkonko41

I asked the master in the private service. He said that there are sensors under the accelerator pedal, and from time to time, the sensors can cause trouble. He stated that he is a very good master at Adapazar. He said that he might need to connect to the computer first and then update the software. I could not find an opportunity and go to the adaptation.

08.05.2020 18:33 # 15
impertore
I also turned my key to a switchblade, but it had been working properly for 2 years. He may have been displaced during the fall. I write when I get full information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”