Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Hdi Triger Help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:02 # 1
mbsb44
Hello friends 2003 I'm using 206 hdi. Tool 2014-6. When I bought it in a month, I said that we sold 18,000 roads, and I made 30,000. I do not know how reliable the word of the Satan is. However, I don't know what the timing is. The bad thing is, it is unclear when this explosive clock bomb is like. I want to change it, but if there is a expense, I do not want to charge any place now, financially, the industry has shaken me recently. I would appreciate if my friends who will benefit from their knowledge and experience can help.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 2
sonerkyl
If the teacher engine was made to complete competition, the timing changed. Of course, since you do not know about the operations related to the engine, it is not comfortable, as you say, it would be a very costly change period. The period of change is normally 180 thousand km. If you want to change it, it will cost you like 250-350 TL. Timing set varies between 100-150 TL and 150-200 craftsmanship. Of course, you can have it checked for peace of mind.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 3
mbsb44
I wonder which brand of belt and ball I should use if I want to change. I was also called risky after 60 thousand, but I don't know.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 4
aykutcerit34
[QUOTE = mbsb44] I wonder which brand of belt and ball I should use if I want to change. I was also called risky after 60 thousand, but I don't know. [/ QUOTE]
sa friends will always be healthier if you use the original timing rgier rectified engine trgier and recirculating antifreeze parts like this, when the engine is disassembled, changing parts, of course it is useful to ask the master who makes the engine, if you want your head to be comfortable, if you show it to a familiar master, I will say that you will be more comfortable if you buy an original. well, circulation and antifreeze need to be changed.
08.05.2020 20:02 # 5
aykutcerit34
[QUOTE = mbsb44] I wonder which brand of belt and ball I should use if I want to change. I was also called risky after 60 thousand, but I don't know. [/ QUOTE]
60 thousand timing is not changed, timing is checked after 90 thousand km, then it changes. Peugeot 110 thousand km, timing recirculation change is applied.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”