Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi traction and smoke problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:17 # 1
conyaly
FRIENDS, HELLO, I JOINED NEWLY FROM YOU. NAME OF ALI AKBAŞ KONYA, OFFICER .. MY CAR 206 HDİ X LİNE 2003 MODEL 136000 KM DE. MY PROBLEM IN MY VEHICLE DEPARTURE PROBLEM .. I USED DIFFERENT PEJAS AND THERE ARE FASTER AND SERIES TO ME. MY VEHICLE IS WORKING MORE VOICE THAN OTHERS AND THROUGH BLACK SMOKE WHEN I LOAD. I DON'T RECEIVE WHEN USING IT. WHEN I RIDE ON DIESELS, I DO NOT COME TO MY CAR. WHAT I NEED TO DO OR HAVE TO DO, they say CARBON CLEAN. OR THE EXHAUST MONIFOLT INSTITUTION IS CONNECTED. I WOULD LIKE IF YOU HELP ...
08.05.2020 16:17 # 2
feline
PROMOTE YOURSELF FIRST, WE CAN READ IF YOU WRITE IN SMALL LETTERS.
then it is very difficult to answer your question in detail because you wrote the km of your car, but the last oil, the filters have changed when the maintenance status is easier to comment if you write it.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 3
berk2309
According to the forum rules, use the font in small font and & nbsp; We would be delighted if you introduce ourselves to the site in detail. There may be many reasons for your problem. The distance of the car is high & nbsp; from the status of the suspect that may be from the injector & nbsp; The problem of pump misalignment or turbocharger can be a problem. First of all, when your vehicle entered maintenance, it did not get processed & nbsp; we need to know this
08.05.2020 16:17 # 4
taskin
different peugeot 206 or other models? I was about 15 months now was 132000 km around 185000 now, when I got it & nbsp; I had observed the same events. I changed the oil, oil filter, diesel filter, air filter, wiped the air flow meter, the catalyst was dispersed, and the vehicle was very comfortable. but the first take-off is not like the vw or renolar, but after the 3rd gear it opens up quite a bit .. & nbsp; Smoke makes a rich mixture of air and fuel, or it becomes fuel without flowing quality.
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:17 # 5
soldiermertefe
friend most likely your turbo is faulty, you look at the turbo.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 6
loiz
I have the same problem. I will go directly to the master when I go ... I will wait for the feast in less than 2 weeks instead of removing the car in the trabzon industry that I do not know about myself. turbo is not ... I know that there is no other reason for blackening. By the way, my vehicle is at 115 thousand. All filters have changed. I have no complaints other than this black smoke .. but it bothers me a lot ..
08.05.2020 16:17 # 7
loiz
[QUOTE = loiz] I have the same problem. When I go to Samsun, I will go directly to the master ... I will wait for the feast in less than 2 weeks instead of removing the car in the trabzon industry that I do not know about myself. turbo is not ... I know that there is no other reason for this blackout. By the way, my vehicle is 115 thousand. All filters have changed in this 13 thousand. I do not buy fuel from anywhere else. I have no complaints except for black smoke ... but it bothers me very much .. [/ QUOTE] when I went to sams for holiday holidays, I took the breath in the pump. He said that he dropped it. He said he didn't have it That's why the catalyst was drained completely ... the injectors were repaired and cleaned. The injector cleaner was added to the warehouse and the vehicle was used at high speed for a while. Smoke was reduced. When I cut it, I completely shared it. I replaced my broken plastic bottom case with the original 206 steel case.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 8
Guests
have my friend check the injectors and pump of his vehicle.
also check the turbocharger and turbo hoses if the smallest hole is cracked, traction will drop fuel increases and also increases a lot.
If you do not use euro diesel, then use euro diesel because the system of these vehicles will come more easily and not as normal diesel.
08.05.2020 16:17 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = soldiermertefe] friend is most likely your turbo is faulty, you are looking at turbo. [/ QUOTE],
yes most likely turbo is faulty & nbsp; "Thumbs
08.05.2020 16:17 # 10
taskin
08.05.2020 16:17 # 11
taskin

According to the information I have received from the masters, they said that there is not much price difference between the renewal of the injectors and the purchase of a new one, so it makes more sense to renew it. While these vehicles are built, it is based on economy, so it would be wrong to expect a lot of performance. You couldn't see such a smoke in the shell ...

08.05.2020 16:17 # 12
loiz
@taskin i was always buying diesel from opet.depo empty now i will buy it as tomorrow when i get diesel, i'm aware that the vehicle is made for economy, i am not compressing, but the normal take off ramp was throwing black smoke in such places ..
Meanwhile when it comes to injectors; If the new injectors do not remember 1800 TL incorrectly, the repair kit cleaning, adjustment, disassembly and installation costed 550 TL. High cut smoke.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”