Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi timing change and sound after

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:27 # 1
pusutr
Hello there. Yesterday, I took my car's timing set and circulation pump originally to 152.bin.
My car started to work louder after the change.
I specifically told the master to pay attention to the sente event. He did everything by showing me step by step.
He even showed how the tuning was done.
Thank you, the master was concerned.
But why did he start working with sound? What's wrong, what's missing?
I told the master yesterday that my car was working out loud, but the man said normal.
But it's not normal, my car was running quieter.
There is no trembling in the car during work. but the voice that sounds like plug and play has become clear In addition, I started to hear the sound of the separation and unification of pressure in the clutch press. It's like a voice called Çupp.

pusut is 2014-05-12 10:30:37
08.05.2020 18:27 # 2
hsnsnl
If you change the circulation, it is impossible for the audience to throw the repairman friend at the same time .. it is coming from another place. I'd recommend looking at it, its bearings might be broken
08.05.2020 18:27 # 3
Bugra
The question of whether the parts you took directly to my mind were original or not, I looked back. I have no idea, but maybe it is because the vehicle is not used to it because it is new. sometimes we shouldn't listen to the car too much Mr. Grant 2014-04-11 13:51:05
08.05.2020 18:27 # 4
pusutr
The tracks are from our old sponsor.
My neighbor also encountered the same problem after the timing change. The master said that he used to use it for 1 month. I think these plug-and-play sounds were coming from the timing.
What if we do so?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”