Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi stop problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
23.12.2020 20:08 # 1
ndm01
Hello friends, my vehicle is 206 hdi 300 thousand km recently, my vehicle had a problem of stopping after the first start when the brake was pressed and put the reverse gear.Today, it started to stop immediately after the first start and in the same way it stops when I press the brake and I made it stop by giving a little gas. I have changed recently and the car was stopping and running back while I was cruising, and where I might need to have it checked instantly.
25.12.2020 13:03 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, first have the fuel system checked. Replace the diesel filter. and fuel hoses leak etc.
25.01.2021 13:05 # 3
ndm01
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] hello have the fuel system checked first. Replace the diesel filter. and leakage in fuel hoses etc. [/ QUOTE]

Hello, thank you for your suggestion, I stopped by the electrician, checked the charging dynamo, and then summarized the problems I had, the vehicle ignition said it has two outputs, and they said that the vehicle stop switch level from the bottom of the steering wheel is one more I took it so when you turn the car once while it stops, the car does not stop, it stops when you turn it for another turn.After I have it done, the problem I mentioned started not as much as it used to be. seems.
25.01.2021 20:40 # 4
djserp
I had the same problem, I changed the mozot filter, the problem was solved.
16.02.2021 04:48 # 5
Emre66
First of all, if it happened to me, I don't know if it would be beneficial. 206 1.4 hdi I have an urban stop problem. The diesel pump was dismantled, the test result was changed and the problem was removed, the approximate cost came to 1000 TL.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”