Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi not working help!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:25 # 1
ndm01
Hello friends, I had a problem getting late in my 206 diesel vehicle while working for two or three days. Since I was close to the house, I parked and left again and started again, hoping that it will work once again. I have changed this engine about 2 months ago. I removed it, cleaned it or something was fixed then now again my car has the same problem, is it still caused by the same part or what other problem can you expect?
08.05.2020 17:25 # 2
GokhaN
If it gets started, squeeze the tiny pump in the upper left corner of the engine that provides diesel, and let it run 20 30 times. A similar incident had happened to me 2 years ago I had run the same and changed the diesel filter.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 3
ndm01
I will try it in the morning, but the diesel filter worn on my head has just changed and the same problem is bothering the same problem again after two months.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 4
hema123
[QUOTE = ndm01] I will try it in the morning, but the diesel filter worn on my head has just changed, because the same problem, after two months, the same annoyance is boring again. / div>
I had the same complaint. I was as if you were reading my own life while you were telling. I bought a fiesta diesel filter from ford service and the problem is solved. I always use a fiesta filter afterwards. this problem never happened again. no wonder the air and fuel filter is original. I bought the problematic filter quite cheaply. When I took it back, they took it without question and gave it back. probably cheap supply industry diesel filters are problematic. I bought fiesta material because I am a relative in Otokoç. Otherwise, it is enough to get from the authorized peugeot service.

08.05.2020 17:25 # 5
spearo
There is a check valve inside the filters that ensures that the diesel does not escape. cheap filters do not work very well and your experiences are experienced.
Install your original filter, your problem will probably improve.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 6
ndm01
friends, we ran the car, it made diesel air, he said, the air was pressed by removing the diesel pipe entering and exiting the diesel filter, then the car worked, then he removed the pressure sensor, he said that the problem was due to the problem. If this pressure sensor is faulty or fails to fulfill its task, why doesn't it always show this problem? It is stuck in my head.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”