Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 Hdi not working

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
14.11.2020 14:13 # 1
poyraz2727
Hi Aleyküm Friends, I have a 2004 model 1.4 Hdi 4-door vehicle. The vehicle started to work increasingly difficult about 1 month ago in 2-3 starts but it became operational. The electrician has 3 days left and the electrician said, `` The complete electrical installation and fuse boxes will change, but it is not certain that it may give the same failure again. '' to look when available. Has anyone experienced a similar situation before? The vehicle that the bidet repairman said did not see the crank sensor, but they installed a new sensor, but did not. If anyone has any idea about the solution, thanks in advance.
14.11.2020 14:26 # 2
omerb
First of all, what error code are you getting. If it does not see the crank sensor, the car will never start. It is useful to examine the sensor cables. Maybe it is broken or oxide. But the first thing he gave is the fault code.?
14.11.2020 14:30 # 3
poyraz2727
The vehicle burned 11 fault codes. They say that there is a problem in the installation, which is said by masters!
15.11.2020 10:33 # 4
omerb
I hope they will finish your vehicle without much cost and trouble. Write improvements please, maybe we can help
15.11.2020 12:06 # 5
talip206
Sir, there are maxi fuses under the fuse box in the engine compartment. Oversized fuses so let them check them out. Apart from that, there is an ignition relay in the same place, namely in the engine fuse box, it usually fails. The car does not start when the relay does not trigger. Of course, instead of changing the role, usually the fuse box is changed completely, masters.
19.11.2020 09:05 # 6
poyraz2727
The fault has been repaired, I think the problem is caused by the battery. After 3 electricians, 2 repairmen and 10 days of effort, we changed the battery and got it done. Of course, in the meantime, there is no untouched place, unremovable joint, brain, etc. of the vehicle ...
20.11.2020 18:46 # 7
omerb
Get well soon. I hope that in the future, there will be no problems in the places that are handled.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”