Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi misfire

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
jpm06
Friends 2002 model 206. hdi, when I start the car in cold weather, the vehicle seems to stop and there is an incredible shock. On the exhaust, the white smoke blows for 1-2 minutes and the vehicle freezes to normal after a bit of loading on the gas, but the concussion continues even a little. Uncle Darica in Kocael and I still haven't found a master here and I have to go to Kurtköy for daily work and I am afraid to stay on the road. Cry
08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
SoSRiQuO
Have a look at the valve setting, and also look at the diesel pump advance, but I think it might be a valve if the white smoke disappears when the car warms up, I think the shake continues a little bit, I think the room points to the diesel pump. Do you ever try to hear any noise from the turbo or smoke when it is normally loaded on the gas? It is useful to have a look at it soon.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
_semihk_
not from the spark plugs ..
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
jpm06
My diesel diesel pump was changed in May, when the vehicle was in misfire condition, when the bottom gases, the smoke is too much and the turbo doesn't hear any noise. It has been 3 months since I moved, and the man here has a clever master. Meanwhile, I had to replace the fuel system of the vehicle and 4 injectors in May thanks to opet.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
Aziz
I know that when the advance setting is low in diesel, it throws white smoke and vibrates. but if the oil does not subside? Does the oil blow?

Does the engine have a chic voice with vibration? (I've wrapped up this chic at this time)

Even if you are in the center of Kocaeli, there are 1-2 masters that I will show with finger :)
Saint 2013-11-10 13:55:52
08.05.2020 18:03 # 6
jpm06
There is no drop in the teacher, but I dropped the oil on the holiday in Ankara. If I find a master here, my first job is to get it done.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”