Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 hdi indoor-outdoor air adjustment knob

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:48 # 1
mustafa_nalcacioglu
Hi everyone, I have been wondering since I bought the car, there is a knob for the air conditioning buttons where I drag it to the left and right (I have marked it in red in the picture), but it does not work for whatever is wise in my car. I am constantly checking the air from my car 206hdi x-line I wonder that they did not put this feature as x-line.
the mustafa_nalcaciogl 2013-07-19 05:54:44
08.05.2020 17:48 # 2
mahmutbasaran
My opinion is most likely that the wire may have been broken off by the interior.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 3
SDYMZ
Hodja, the vehicle in the picture is yours, I hope it has a clean speed stabilizer. wire is broken or mechanism is broken
08.05.2020 17:48 # 4
soner09
If it goes to the box, the torpedo is there, the gap is war, I can see that wire, my brother got out of me.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 5
mustafa_nalcacioglu
no picture representation Smile my 2005 x-line indicators are almost as clean on a white car as there are a few peels on the steering wheel.
I will go and look at it, especially if the car is hot inside the air conditioner, it is a bit late because it gets air from the outside.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 6
mustafa_nalcacioglu
There is a piece like bicycle brake wire like the soner friend says, the tip is connected to the adjustment butterfly in the middle, but I will repair it in a suitable time right in the evening.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 7
soner09
I hope you do it. Arkads are dirty and hungry on the floor. I even say that I have a bit of a torpedo. There is light in there.
08.05.2020 17:48 # 8
mustafa_nalcacioglu
I don't even have a light in my car x-line torpedo Big smile Yes, I took care of the job, it took about half an hour, I pulled the right seat back to the back, I slept there with torpedo, I first made a discovery with the torch I bought from me, there are two hinged butterflies again. I took two of the smallest velcro and fixed one of them from the sheath part of the brake wire, there was a hole in the plastic parts, and then I fixed a cross from the protruding (broken piece) protrusion on the tuning butterfly, so I crossed the L-shaped part at the end of the wire, and then I looked at it. I did it in and out 30 times, no problem, but I have to work with one hand in a somewhat stiff place.
I am happy I have recovered a feature of my car LOL
thank you for your help soner friend ..
08.05.2020 17:48 # 9
soner09
Tebrıllar my card, use gule gule Clap
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”