Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

206 HDI flickering on take-off

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:02 # 1
Selox
206 hdi 2003 diesel vehicle take off trembling also. it won't be much if i get up with half clutch and gas. The car makes me think if I pull my feet quickly. Other than that, there is no problem in traction, acceleration, maximum speed.

In parallel, there is a gap on my clutch pedal, but it hits lacquer. Is it normal to print after a certain distance? I also need to lean on the mat sometimes to make a good gear shift. Also, the grip is above. Does this have anything to do with the space above.

Parallel to these, there was a tremor in the take-off or a tremor at 3000 rpm of each gear. Tremor ceases before and after. Only at 3000 rpm. It is 110km / ha in 5th gear and if I go at 110 it vibrates like a fly buzz. No problem if I go with either 100 or 120.

I am waiting for your help on these issues. If you go to the master, he will say "amam". Maybe it's simpler problem.
previously the car was swinging at 80km / h. The axle had changed and the problem was solved. After that, this problem happened.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 2
sonerkyl
First, look at the clutch fork as if it does not function properly. But the buzz thing came to me like a thrust bearing, guess, these are the guesses one also needs to check the engine mounts and the gearbox chocks.
08.05.2020 21:02 # 3
Selox
If it is not from the wedge, the gearbox will come down in any case. I will always change the print linings or something. D
08.05.2020 21:02 # 4
sonerkyl
Probably, it is most acceptable to change it when you go to shaazum. If my teacher comes back again, he has to give workmanship.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”